More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by cinderellafour cinderellafour

Live the life of which Princess?

Rapunzel

A quill stands in an inkpot for your selection, and you take it up sharply, digging its tip several times in a circle around the name 'Rapunzel'. It's an easy choice: entrapment, over-protective parents, forbidden secrets...

You wait a few seconds for something to happen, and are answered with a shaft of golden light launched into your eyes, rendering you blind. Rubbing at your eyes, your sight slowly returns, and you look expectantly into a mirror... nothing has changed? No, you can feel the change, and it suddenly becomes all too apparent: your hair is growing exponentially. A foot long, two feet, four feet, sixteen... wondering if the growth will stop any time soon, your hair suddenly whips around you, tightly cocooning you. Even behind closed eyes you see a golden glow, a warmth that penetrates your skin. As it pulses, you feel your body take a new shape.

Suddenly, the cocoon disolves. You gasp for air, and turn to the mirror. You see yourself, 5ft 2", a youthful Caucasian young woman with a sweet face, dressed in a multi-shaded fuschia lace-up tunic with an intricately embroidered, ankle-length skirt. Your hair snakes everywhere, an impossible blonde that shimmers like a waterfall of hair.

Where to begin?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)