More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MistWolf MistWolf

What's next?

Ram (Re:Zero)

Ram (ラム) is one of the twin maids working for Roswaal L Mathers.

Appearance :

Ram has medium length pink hair that covers her left eye, large red eyes, and young features. She is nearly identical to her younger sister except that her eyes slant upward slightly and has a smaller chest. She usually wears a maid uniform which she wears neatly.

Personality :

Ram is seemingly self-centered and does things at her own pace, however in actuality, she maintains a distance from people to ascertain them. She believes that Roswaal is the greatest and no one else is as precious except for her sister Rem. She is slightly more outgoing in comparison to the generally taciturn Rem, who generally allows Ram to take the lead in their sisterly bond.

History :

Ram lived along with her father, mother, and her sister Rem in an Oni village. It got attacked by the Witch Cult around 10 years before the beginning of the story, following into her horn being cut off by Faust. The whole village got destroyed along with her parents and the citizens, except for her and Rem.

A couple of days after the Witch Cult raid, Ram and Rem found the four followers who attacked her village, which were Faust, Sado, Sergei, and Fogg. She got her vengeance when she killed Faust with a might Al Fura. Both Ram and Rem started living at the Roswaal's Mansion as maids when Frederica Baumann left.

Abilities :

Divine Protection (加護 Kago): Ram has the Divine Protection of Clairvoyance (千里眼の加護 Senrigan no Kago). It enables her to synchronize with the vision of those who have the same wavelength, allowing her to see off into the distance. Although she is unable to defend herself while using it, it allows her to continuously switch between people, making her actually able to see past one thousand ri. However, the side effect of the Divine Protection causes her veins to become prominent, bleed tears of blood from one eye, and legs to shake uncontrollably.

Magic User: Ram is able to use Wind Magic and is mentioned to be relatively skilled in it.

  1. Fura (フーラ): Fura is Ram's most used Wind Magic. Ram shoots wind slashes with a super high speed that can cut through wood, stone, and flesh with ease.
  2. El Fura (エル・フーラ): Ram unleashes an blast of magical wind.
  3. UI Fura (フーラ): Ram creates a windstorm with the target in the middle, the raging wind strikes the target, slices them, tosses them, smashes them against the ground, and then flung so thoroughly they cannot discern up from down.

Oni Bloodline (鬼の血族 Oni no Ketsuzoku): Ram was formerly considered to be a child prodigy even though she only had one horn, however, it was cut off by Faust when the Witch Cult attacked her village. Despite not having a horn, she can still go into her Oni Form, though it exacts a heavy toll on her body.

Ram's Wand

Equipment: Ram usually uses a Wand Roswaal fashioned from her horn when fighting. It helps her better channel her mana to reduce the burden of using magic.

How does Ram end up naked and embarrassed?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)