More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by PhoenixENF PhoenixENF

Which Story Will You Choose?

Rain Goddess Becky

Becky is a 24 year old who lives home alone in the suburbs.

at 5'10 she is a tall girl with brunette hair and golden brown eyes.

Becky has a very pale complexion almost milky white in color.

But by far her greatest attributes are her measurements.

Becky was very blessed for a tall thin girl boasting a "bubblelicious" rear end, and full sized c-cup breast.

Both of which looked large on her frame.

One day n a gray and rainy morning in late November Becky found herself bored with nothing to do,

but sit and wait for her Holiday online shopping to be delivered.

The weather absolutely called for her to take a warm bath.

Besides anything helped to pass the time until her package arrived.

So Becky ran a warm bath and stripped off, dipping her toes into the water.

She then stepped in and sat down, the bath water felt amazing on her bare bottom's skin!

Finally she let her nude body slide into the tub submerging everything below her neck.

Next she added scents and scrubs into the relaxing water,

This made the experience that much more soothing.

Becky was finally at peace and she allowed her self to close her eyes for just a second when...

DING DONG!

DING DONG!

Becky's eyes shot open!

"JUST ONE MINUTE!" she yelled from her bath.

Knowing full well that the Amazon delivery guy might take the package with him to be re-delivered at a later time.

DING DONG!

"HOLD ON!" she hollered,

jumping out from the tub and wrapping her plushy robe around her still wet and naked body.

Becky then stepped into her fuzzy slippers and made a mad dash for the door.

Upon arriving at the door she stepped outside to see...

No one was there!

She must have missed the darn delivery guy!

Becky was so upset, but was quickly settled down by the sounds and sights of the rainy day.

Becky looked around and admired the rainy trees and the smell of moist dirt,

before deciding to turn around to go back inside.

But that's when she noticed!

The door had shut behind her!

She reached for the door handle with both hands and a knot in her throat.

Her fears were confirmed real, as the door would not open.

She had shut herself outside in nothing but a robe and slippers.

And to make everything worse, her robe was caught on the door exposing large amounts of Becky's long legs.

She had to think quick, how was she going to get back inside her house?

It was far too cold outside and she couldn't wait here too long,

because school would let out soon, and all the high schoolers would begin to walk home.

A few dozen would walk past her home each day around 3pm.

With no one in sight Becky had concluded her best course of action was to ditch the robe and the protection of the porch,

in search of another entry into her home.

With a queasy feeling in her gut the tall pale beauty undid the sash of her robe and stepped out of it.

She stood on her front porch wearing nothing but a nervous face and fuzzy slipper.

Becky ran out into the rain, each cold drop clearly distinguishable on her bare skin.

She ran toward the back gate through the very wet grass, her slippers became soaked almost instantly.

But upon reaching the gate, her anxiety shot up again.

"Of course she locked the rear gate, she lives home alone" Becky thought to herself.

Looking back to her front door presented another dilemma,

as her neighbors dog had ripped her robe out from the door and was making a hasty retreat back to his yard.

"F*** My Life" Becky thought to herself as she dropped her head in defeat.

Only to notice she was ankle deep in squishy mud.

Bare naked, and soaked in rain, her milky white skin was tight and covered in goosebumps.

Becky stepped out of her slippers leaving them buried in the mud.

and she crouched down, duck walking back to her door, covering her self as best she could.

That's when she saw it!

her saving grace, how had she missed it before?

In the bushes next to the door was one her package.

The box was almost disintegrated from the rain, but this might be that jacket she ordered? Or the Dress?

Becky dug into the ruined cardboard in search of modesty only to find this was not her lucky day.

Out of all her possible online orders, the package delivered here today was her NEW sexy white lingerie set.

Her shivering bewilderment was broken by a honking car behind her.

Becky turned around to see 3 High school guys drive by,

honking and whistling at the nude girl only a couple of feet away on her front door step.

Becky freaked out and screeched tossing one arm over her piercing hard nipples,

and the other arm downward to cup her freshly shaved pubic mound.

It was clear she had !, school was out and soon many more teens would flood the street.

This tiny white lingerie set would be her only protection for her modesty.

Becky looked around once more and as the car left her sight she began to quickly get dressed.

She first stepped into the drenched white thong, lifting her legs one at a time exposing her open pussy for only a second each time.

Next she she fiddled around with the lace bra, her cold breast wiggled furiously as she stuffed them in and clasped the back.

Lastly she sat her already wet bottom on the cold porch step and rolled up the sheer white stockings to her thighs.

As she stood up it became painfully clear that all the white, thin material had become translucent.

The Bra was meant to leave the top of her breast spilling out, but in this condition her pink nipples could be clearly seen just under the edge of the bra line.

The Thong was also now sheer allowing her vertical slit to be seen with little effort.

And the stockings might as well have been invisible as the white bands around her thighs were the only defining feature they had left.

Becky was out of time and out of options teens flooded the streets of her neighborhood within seconds.

and it wasn't long before they took notice of the goddess practically naked on her doorstep.

Hoots and Hollers rang in Becky's ears and she winced in grave embarrassment.

Becky re-positioned her arms time and again searching for the best way to cover herself,

She began to spin in search of escape only giving the rain gear covered teens a view of her ass.

A group of boys approached Becky and began to "Live Stream" the lingerie covered girl to their friends.

Becky was mortified, her eyes swelled up with tears of frustration, and her body shook from fear and the cold.

Almost 3 minutes passed of Becky's humiliating exposure until,

The clouds broke and a beam of sunlight hit Becky directly.

It was then she noticed,

every boy around her had a massive erection beneath their pants.

The sight of this stunning woman was too much for them.

There she was...

Tall with soaked hair,

Beads of water collecting on her spilling bra clad breast.

Nipples visible beneath a seductive half cup, lace lingerie bra.

Tone flat stomach also glistening from the rain.

Pussy clearly visible through her soaked panties.

Her bubbly ass cheeks devouring the tiny sheer thong.

and her long tone legs covered in rain and goosebumps from the cold.

The sobbing Becky was breath taking, even in her meek humiliated stance.

Her knees bent inward, while her legs shook almost buckling. and Becky's hands searched where to rest and maximize her coverage.

Then as though the ray of sunlight had thawed our frozen beauty,

she jumped off her porch sprinting with tears running down her cheeks.

Her ass, legs and breast jiggling violently as she ran to the far side of her house.

The crowd of boys pursued not wanting to miss one bit of the action.

Becky bent over by a window on the edge of her home,

giving the boys a look at her ass cheeks splitting open for less than a second.

And she came up with a rock in her hands.

The boys stepped back in fear.

But Becky threw the rock through her window shattering it.

Gasps from the crowd as our heroine jumped into her home through the broken window.

Becky's entire pussy and asshole came into view as she climbed into the window on all fours.

The sheer thong did little to hide her swollen pink lips or anything else for that matter.

And like that she was gone...the curtains were drawn and the goddess was gone.

Still in her skimpy lingerie, Becky breathed heavily laid out on her couch.

Chest heaving, her soaking body drenching the sofa beneath her.

But all the moisture wasn't rain water, Becky discovered something about herself that cloudy rainy day in November.

THE END

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)