More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by AddickTara AddickTara

Who do you follow - Brenda, Elizabeth, Rachel or Sue?

Rachel

'Your hands are magical Sven' you exclaim as the masseuse rubs his hands in between your shoulder blades. 'Honestly I didn't really think what everyone told me was true about you but I guess it was.'

'My pleasure Mrs Cummings' Sven replies.

'How about a little bit lower Sven? You know I have a lot of tension in my lower back right now.'

'You really shouldn't work so hard Mrs Cummings, stress can cause a lot of tension. You need to relax a bit more.'

If only he knew you think to yourself, my idiot of a husband is the one doing all the work. My only goal right now is making sure his damn children don't end up with what's mine and that's all his money when he's out the picture.

'Mrs Cummings' 'Rachel, please. Call me Rachel'

'Very well Rachel. If I can be so bold, I do offer a particular service that might be of interest to someone like yourself. I only offer it to my very best clients and I'd like you to be one of those clients.'

Here we go, you think to yourself. 'Yes i've heard rumours about this additional service, go ahead, whatever the cost, I'm sure it will be worth it.'

'I make sure that it is Rachel.'

With that you feel his hands move away from your back and shoulders and then suddenly feel the towel lifted from off your ass. You then feel Sven's hands sliding up and down your ass cheeks rubbing oil into them and massaging your buttocks. At that moment you hear your phone ringing on the table beside you.

Do you, answer the phone it could be important or let it go to voicemail and let Sven carry on with his extra service?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)