More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by waelator waelator

What's next?

Rachel and candy curvy shemale twins

You're approached by your two sponsors, with the blonde one rushing up to you and wrapping her arms around you, while the red-head followed from behind. They were both far taller than you, putting your eye-line around their chest level. as a result, the excited convict currently embracing you was also suffocating you with her huge bust.

"This is amazing!" Exclaimed the blonde, "we've waited so long for someone new to have fun with, and not only did we get our wish, they're also a cute little boy too!"

She continued to smother you a little while longer before letting go.

"Ah! We should probably introduce ourselves. I'm Candy and this is my sister, Rachel." Candy motioned to the girl next to her, who was eyeing you up with a predatory glare.

"Betcha' wondering why you've got two sponsors huh?" The blonde continued, "well the simple fact of the matter is there isn't enough inmates who don't already share a cell to sponsor all the new ones. So, you'll be sharing a cell with us!" The girl seemed weirdly excited about having less living space.

"You'll also be sharing a couple other things with us too." Said Rachel, finally chiming in.

The two women then led you about the correctional facility, giving brief explanations on how to use the various facilities. Rachel never spoke during the tour, instead she simply followed behind you and studied you with her eyes. The tour ended with you at the twins' cell. It was night time, and the cells were now locking.

"Finally, I've been waiting to get my hands on you." Rachel began, striding towards you as she spoke, "Take off your clothes, bitch."

This sudden aggressiveness coming from the red-head who had spent the last hour in silence took you by surprise.

"I-I-I'm sorry, w-what?" you asked.

"Just do what she says cutie, it'll be a lot more enjoyable if you work with us." Said Candy, whose cheerful voice didn't help make this situation any less frightening.

"B-b-but didn't the c-correctional officer say n-n-no sex?" You pleaded.

Rachel laughed, "you really think anyone hear follows that stupid rule?" Your heart sank, "I'll answer that for you. No. No one does. Not the prisoners, nor the correctional officers."

A sadistic look grew upon her face with every word. She was relishing your fear.

"We're gonna fuck you. You're gonna have your ass pounded relentlessly, you're gonna on our filthy cocks, and you're gonna be filled with every last drop of cum we have."

You could clearly see Rachel's huge cock begging to get out of her jumpsuit. From the outline it looked about 12 inches long, with girth to match.

"And when you're out of this cell and not being used as our cock-sleeve, you still won't be safe. Pounding a cute, innocent boy like you is every girls dream here, you're gonna be this prison's resident cum-dump."

Rachel was now standing right in front of you, looming over your small, fragile form. Candy also approached, standing behind you. They proceeded to both remove their prison jumpsuits, leaving them completely nude. You could now see their massive erect dicks, glistening with sweat.

"Strip now and we might just consider starting off gentle with you." Rachel spoke down to you, "But if you aren't naked in 10 seconds, we'll skewer you so hard and deep you won't be able to walk for a month."

You decide to...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)