More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by splotch splotch

The Ladies:

Rachel's friends turn on her

Rachel had been enjoying a pool party with her friends. As always, there was a great deal of joking, mockery and catty fun. What Rachel didn't realize was she was actually much harsher than her friends at times, and had offended all of them at one point or another. Another thing she didn't' realize was they were all eager to get some , and see Rachel on the receiving end for once!

Their time in the pool done, all the girls headed to the deck where their towels were.

"Let's change out here." Megan, the girl who's house they were at suggested. "I don't want to track water inside.

So Rachel wrapped her towel around herself and slipped off her bikini. In that skillful manner only a girl could she managed to take off her one piece bathing suit without dropping the towel. She was so preoccupied she didnt' notice that none of the other girls were changing, and they were all eagerly watching her change.

Suddenly Megan lunged forward and caught Rachel's towel, tugging it off and leaving her naked! Rachel squealed, slapping her hands over herself in shame...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)