More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Rach and Tara Rach and Tara

Who lost the first round?

Rach

Rach watched the others turn over their cards. Jess had a seven of clubs while Tara had an ace of diamonds. Seeing Tara’s card, she breathed a sigh of relief as she overturned her own card to reveal… An ace of spades!

Rach swore, to which Jess giggled, “That means I can’t lose, right? You two take cards to see who has the lowest?”

“That’s right,” Tara said, dealing the two cards.

Tara turned her card over, revealing a queen of diamonds. Rach groaned, hating to see her position go from being almost undefeatable to almost undefendable. Knowing she wouldn’t be able to beat it, Rach turned her card. Seven of diamonds.

She looked up to see both pairs of eyes firmly on her. Tara looked at her lovingly, although there was a gleam of victory behind her eyes, while Jess looked at her with a mixture of curiosity and lust.

Already feeling exposed, Rach turned for a moment to plead with Tara, but she knew it was no use. She leaned forward, and tried to quickly take her top off over her head. In her hurry, her head and arms got tangled momentarily. She had to struggle for a second, to her further embarrassment, before finally removing it.

“Hey, that’s mine!” Jess exclaimed, pointing straight at Rach’s chest.

Rach went to explain, but she was too embarrassed to speak. In the past years, Jess hadn’t even seen her in a short shirt, yet alone virtually topless.

“She doesn’t have any of her own. I… Uhh, made her get rid of them,” Tara said to Rach’s relief. It was, at least, slightly less embarrassing than the obvious truth.

Rach quickly reached to deal the cards. At least then she wouldn’t be getting all the attention. That’s what she hoped, at least. If she lost she’d probably be getting a lot more attention.

As she started to deal, Tara said, “Remember, you’ve got to shuffle between each round.”

Rach mumbled to herself as she quickly cut the deck a few times, hurrying to deal so that maybe she wouldn’t be the only one without a shirt.

Who lost the second round?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)