More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by AlyxNanu AlyxNanu

Which category to begin? Or maybe just get straight to a character and let her have her fun?

RWBY

The world of RWBY, known as Remnant, is full of various beautiful and amazing women. Wether they are currently Huntresses protecting people from the Grimm or working hard in one of the four main academies of Remnant to become a Huntress.

If there was a situation where their modestly would be the least of their worries it would be when a crime was being committed, ridding an area or village of Grimm or fighting an opponent. A Huntress' top priority is keeping people safe and anything personal comes second including her state of dress.

For a fully fledged Huntress, she would use her well trained, fit and beautiful body to her own advantage over her foe in battle. Making her foe focus on her well endowed breasts, her hips or the muscles she has gained from her training of becoming a powerful Huntress. A loss of clothing is nothing but a minor issue for a Huntress for she can get a new set of clothes as a prize for herself after her mission wether it's from the village she protected or the foe she has defeated.

A different kind of Huntress can use the loss of her clothes as an excuse to show off the body she has worked hard for during her four years in an academy or the years spent as a Huntress.

Huntresses in training can use this loss as a means to either build up her self confidence, give herself a confidence boost for a goal she wants to reach, get back at people in her life or simply use it as a stress reliever for the hours of studying.

Which lovely and powerful lady, ladies or team of ladies should let their clothes off to the ground and show off what they have?

Which RWBY woman gets naked or a skimpy outfit? How about a team of them? Or maybe just two or three to feel comfortable being naked?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)