More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by featherless featherless

What do you do?

RUN!!

No way you wanted to fight this thing and you started to take off. As soon as you started booking it you heard the youkai speak!

"OH A HUMAN! My first victim of the night XD!" suddenly darkness enveloped you. Crap! the youkai was catching up, you started running faster, when you tripped over something. As you struggled to get up a gorgeous blonde appeared out of the darkness before your eyes, she had a red bow on the side of her hear that accented her crimson eyes. She also was wearing a black dress with a white undershirt.

"Wait I don't want to fight!" you said but she already had her hands going down your pants. She grasped your cock and started wanking it while her other hand pulled you in for a kiss. You thought about kicking her off, but she looked so adorable that you couldn't convince yourself to do something violent. She pulled your pants down and wrapped her mouth around your dick and began bobbing up and down.

"NOOO!" you moaned, and she pulled her mouth off and started wanking your cock with her hand.

"What's wrong human, your really enjoying this, why don't you take off my clothes and we will continue this fun." She said with a wide grin.

Does she have you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)