More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Overseer Overseer

What do you do with the invite?

RSVP

You pick up the phone and call the number. A sweet female voice immediately answers, "Yes. . .?"

"This is Roger Daniels.....I received an invitation for a sort of competition, and. . ."

"Yes, of course Mr. Daniels," the voice cuts you off. "Thank you for your quick response. We sincerely hope you have no prior reservations that week. May I confirm your attendance?"

"Just a moment!" you say, slightly annoyed. "I have a few questions. What is all this about? Who are you and how did you get my name?"

"I am not at liberty to tell you, Mr. Daniels. The pleasure of your company is all that is expected. This is a very exclusive event that you have been specifically recommended for and invited to attend. You should feel privileged. I'm confident you will thoroughly enjoy the event."

"Who are you and who recommended me?"

"I'm afraid that information is confidential, to protect the valued privacy of the event and other participants. I can only say that it is someone you trust."

"This all sounds a little strange."

"I understand your trepidation, Mr. Daniels. Please understand that you have nothing to be concerned about. This will be a most....pleasing...experience for you. . .perhaps the most unique and entertaining experience you will ever have. Now, may I confirm your reservation?"

You consider it for a moment, then. "Yeah, OK, I RSVP".

"May I congratulate you on your decision".

Shortly after the RSVP you receive further details including an airplane ticket to Greece. To no avail, you try to find out more about what you have let yourself into or who may have recommended you.

As the months pass your anticipation grows.

Arriving in Greece with the charter flight you

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)