More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by madmaniac madmaniac

Which show do you appear on?

RAW (2018).

You are John Doe, a highly touted wrestler who had been a fixture on the independent scene for years, your technical skills were beyond compare having honed your craft first in England, then you went to Japan to gain even more skills, eventually putting on five star matches seemingly every time you went to the ring.

One of those matches caught the attention of WWE superstar Daniel Bryan who went and showed Triple H the match, immediately he saw it, Triple H was on the phone to the company you were working for asking if it would be possible to bring you to the WWE for a tryout. They accepted after arranging a hefty compensation package.

As you arrive at the Performance Center, you realize that it's very similar to the dojos you trained in when you were in Japan. You are greeted by Norman Smiley who starts out by saying how excited he is to have you here before showing you the locker room and allowing you to get changed. You look in the mirror and see a 6'4"well-muscled individual before you, your long brown hair tied up in a ponytail.

After your warm-up, you make your way to the rings they have set up and start showing off your abilities, after going through four matches back-to-back, you are shown into Triple H's office where he signs you to a five-year deal on the spot. His only question is which show to go to. Without hesitation, you choose RAW as you always enjoyed watching it as a young fan. In the back of your mind, it didn't hurt that RAW had some of the most talented wrestlers as well as a LOT of hot women.

You ask Triple H what the plans are for your debut match and get told that they are going to have you stun everyone by beating Roman Reigns on your debut, Roman needed to have some new competition in the single ranks and if things went well, there were plans to team you up with The Revival as a technical wrestling stable with the potential to add one more member to make a modern day 4 Horsemen type faction.

As you leave his office he walks out with you and tells you that you'll be riding with him to the arena when you get there, you'll be hidden away in a trailer so that the fans don't see you early and ruin the surprise. You smiled as you asked if you would be a face going in or a heel.

"Heel."

You smile, you'd always enjoyed being a heel. Eventually, the time comes for your debut, you're incredibly nervous as you make your way to the gorilla position. Your new music hits and you enter the arena, some fans boo you but some cheer as they'd seen your work in Japan. After a twenty minute war, you lock in your submission (single-leg Boston crab) and get Roman to tap. You soak in the boos as you make your way backstage, when you get through the curtain, someone taps you on the shoulder.

Who is it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)