More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Electricbull8i Electricbull8i

What happens next?

R.E.D Operation Interview

"What do you mean you won't buy me new clothes?!" Renee questioned, staring wide eyed at her mother.

"This is God's will Renee even if you haven't accepted the Lord's plan for you, I have. So I will not spend a penny going against it" her mother, Selena Beaucorps, answered firmly.

Causing Renee to look to her father who was whistling while doing the dishes despite being in earshot of the conversation, clearly showing whose side he was on and that he had no intention to go against it.

Frustrated Renee grumbled before saying "then I'll get a part time job and buy clothes myself then!"

To which, Selena sighed before saying "I hoped you'd accept God's will, but as Father Max said this is the Lord's trial for you so I imagine accepting it won't be easy for you. Very well fight your tribulations as you want, just don't expect me to help you down the wrong path. I'll do as Father Max suggested and wait to support you when you find your way back." Having said her piece Selena walked off to help her husband with the dishes. While Renee huffed in frustration wondering how her intelligent and understanding mother, who worked as a lawyer, fell so hard for Father Max's bullshit. Though Renee knew full well her mother's cognitive dissonance when it came to her faith. Renee also believed she just wasn’t as unquestioning as her mother making them butt heads from time to time.

Trying not to focus on that, Renee went to her room to start her job search and quit her babysitting job to free her time. Thinking of that though she was quite glad. As although the pay was fine and it was only every now and again, the kid she was babysitting was Tommy. The little demon that smacked her ass causing her to get exposed to Ms. Cribble, costing her not just the outfit she was about to receive but also the top she was wearing. Then as she ran down the street topless he laughed and jeered at her while recording.

After that he half stripped her at church, for the second time that day. Jeered at her again after she was left half naked infront of her house while he took pictures.

The worst of all being when she babysat him yesterday through a series of tricks he ended up locking her outside naked. Along with causing subsequent events that made that night worse, that made Renee shiver at the thought of. Making her all the more eager to quit, wishing to never see that devil child again... or his hunky father.

With all that on her mind Renee didn't realize someone in the living room had heard the conversation, someone who thought they should warn their new friends about Renee’s plan to get more clothes.

Mark, friend of Renee's brother, quickly messaged R.E.D's Inner Circle who decided to make Renee’s job search as hard as possible.

Over the next few days they had Mark bug her computer. Allowing them to see where she applied. Then had him replace the outfit she set aside for her interviews, underwear and all, with an extra special surprise.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)