More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by xnolaxx xnolaxx

What's next?

Quietly leave the bathroom without the jockstrap

Not wanting to risk anything, you decided to drop the jockstrap and make your way down the hall to calm yourself. You were so close to revealing your fucked up thoughts and didn't even know if your dad would even be cool with it.

He's basically the straightest man I know, you thought while you stumble into the living room to see Adam on the couch playing video games. He looks over his shoulder when he notices your presence and invites you onto the couch.

"Having fun?" you asked watching his fingers expertly move around the control. He nods at you and points to his headset to let you know his friends are online playing with him.

Wonder what else he can do with those fingers, you thought. You place a pillow over your lap to conceal your erection as he talks and laughs through the headset. You watch as he unconsciously adjusts his dick before continuing his game.

"Nah, dude. She hasn't been giving me any," he says into the headset. Your ears perk up from the sudden change in conversation with his friend. You raise an eyebrow at him as he shoots you a playful wink. It doesn't surprise you how open he is about his sexual escapes with his friends considering how close he is with them.

You can barely hear his friend respond before Adam starts again.

"Yeah man, she's been being a bitch about it. I've been horny as fuck," he continues with his eyes trained on the screen. The obvious large bulge that forms in his shorts shows what he's thinking of at the moment.

You couldn't help yourself but reach over and gently rub your hand over it.

Adam slightly jumps from the sudden feeling and gives you a wide-eyed look. You continue to lightly stroke it through his shorts as you hear his breath hitch. The screen puts a big game over as his eyes are now trained on you and your hand. You can hear Adam's friend cursing him out through the headset for losing. With your dad showering down the hall and Ethan doing whatever he does in his room, you decided to take this opportunity.

The constant teasing of Adam flexing his muscles and body around you has been too much and lust fills your hazy mind to do anything rational.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)