More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by dirtyfilthyink dirtyfilthyink

Does our hero cum with her or get interrupted?

Quiet Liftoff

J squeezes his eyes shut and breathes hard through his nose, careful not to make any noise.

His toes curl and he feels his balls tighten as he cums. He fists his cock as he ejaculates onto his modestly muscled stomach and chest.

He slowly relaxes as his orgasm fades, breathing heavily, but quietly. He's not sure if anyone else is home and does not want to give away his activities.

He lays still, catching he breath as his cum cools on his body. After a minutes or so he decides he might as well get up and take a shower. He doesn't have anything planned for the day, but no reason to wander around with dry cum on his body.

He does not have his own private bathroom and so must go down the hall a bit, but being the lazy sort, doesn't really feel like putting on his robe. He goes to the door and opens it enough to poke his head out without totally revealing that he is buck naked.

The hallway is clear, also he can see that the bathroom door is open and the light is off: probably unoccupied!

J makes a break for it.

Does he make it unnoticed?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)