More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

What did you decide ???

Quickly call Tyler …

You knew you couldn’t last much longer if you stand there watching your mother sleeping so you quietly back out of your mothers room and run back to your room and call up your best friend Tyler, “ Ty guess what I was just doing ? No… I have been perving on my mom sleeping and staring at her big Titties moving up and down in her sleep… yea for real, come over quick and we can watch together… ok hurry up and just come in and go straight to my room… okay see you then “ as you hung up the phone and ran downstairs to unlock the door.

It was only ten minutes and I hear Ty coming up the stairs and into my room, “ ok hurry up before she wakes up “ as both of you already have your shorts down and your cocks out, creeping back into moms room you both see her still sleeping and start to Jack off to your mother, you steal quick glances at Ty’s fully hard cock as you keep stroking yourselves, after a short time mom stirs a bit and the covers come down even more than they were, you tell Ty to get out of there quick because she was going to wake up soon, as you leave her bedroom and head back to yours, Ty on the other hand stands fast and watches as the covers come down even more as she moves her legs in her sleep, Ty sees moms pubes at the top of the sheet and is jacking off so fast now, as she starts to mumble slightly Ty thinks he sees mom’s cover beginning to rise up where her pussy should be, Ty lost it there and spewed his cum all over moms floor and B-lined it back to your room.

Once back inside of your room Ty is out of breath and dripping cum on your floor as he wonders if what he saw was real or just his imagination and of course weather he should say anything to you about it at all .

Will Ty tell you what he thinks he saw ???

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)