More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by BoopaDoop BoopaDoop

One Week Later...

Quick Author's Update | March 2024

How has it been 2 years since I made this

TL;DR Story not updated for long time, feeling good and planning on writing new chapters soon, but also don't get too excited because I may also just not who knows

So basically had about 2 years of writer's block along with real life stress, and previous attempts to come back to this story didn't have any effort to commit, resulting in a story that has effectively been abandoned. This is my first story I published and I didn't have a good process for writing yet, plus I accidentally hit the publish button so it published the couple chapters I had written but hadn't edited yet which demotivated me a lot since I wanted the launch to be unrealistically perfect.

Whining aside I have had this story in the back of my mind and recently it's come closer to the front. I was reading a story on this site that I was loving and then progress just halted out of nowhere. I thought "wow that sucks I was enjoying that" and then I thought "yoooo that's literally me with this story." It was a revelation that I would say rivals that of Newton getting hit on the head with an iphone and deciding to invest in Apple or whatever the fuck that story was I'm not a nerd. Writing out this update will hopefully me to commit to actually writing instead of just thinking about it.

I've started on a proper outline and have a lot of ideas bouncing in my head from over the years. Chapters that currently exist will likely be tweaked or entirely rewritten but the general idea and story will be the same, though maybe not as expansive as originally planned since I'm trying to also be realistic. Game element is staying of course, but I decided to remove the path with pictures of characters, partly because it's a nightmare trying to find pictures that match the writing, but mostly because I don't know if those pictures were uploaded with consent from the women in them. I found them from Reddit and the posts included nudes in them that seemed like they may have been private, though wasn't sure. Felt guilty years later so I cut them out. I'll create a new characters page, maybe with pictures of public figures just to give a reference for readers, but the story itself will be all text, like how most authors who can actually write do it.

If you are one of the like 3 people who read this story 2 years ago and have been waiting for a new chapter, hope this update gets you excited to start cumming and squirting voraciously after this long edge. If you've stumbled upon this story recently and are intrigued by the premise, feel free to drop a favorite or bookmark if you want to be updated when a chapter drops in like 2028. And if you have read this and don't give a fuck at all and will immediately forget about this in five minutes and think I should be put on trial and then executed for wasting your time, that's probably the right reaction.

im done yapping ok bye see you soon maybe

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)