More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by cuck77 cuck77

Should I question Mandy about the what she did or try to fuck her?

Question Mandy

In the moment, all that John could think about was what was even happening. Mandy was never this aggressive or this drunk. Was she high as well? She didn’t smell like weed but maybe she’d taken an ecstasy pill. What the Hell happened?

She continued to hump John through his fleece pants and before he knew it, he was getting a rock hard erection. The front of his pants started to soak with her juices.

“Come on!” she said. “Fuck the life out of me! Don’t you want me?” she yanked his pants down and upon seeing how hard he was, turned back to him befuddled? “What’s wrong? Don’t you want me?” Her words were slurring more by the second. Even if he did fuck her, she was acting like she’d pass out in a second.

Before John could even respond, she went down on his cock. Dear God, it felt like Heaven. As she sucked it, he felt like he was going to climax right there on her luscious lips. It was almost like she was sucking him off with anger and that anger was making her try to get him to finish faster. When she started deepthroating, he knew he couldn’t last and he started to release, she pushed all the way down, swallowing all of his babies.

Mandy then sat up and pulled her top off over her head, a clattering noise was made as her phone fell out and bounced by the doorway. At first, the tight sex top she wore yanked her healthy breasts up and then released them; making them fall down through the of gravity. God she was beautiful. She was wearing no bra. He could only hope that it was because the top she was wearing was so small that the lines of a bra would leave an outline.

She then went back down to John’s penis as it became flaccid once more. She began to slap at it with her breasts at the same time sulking, "Come on! Come on! What's wrong? I want to play some more."

John came to my senses at that point and pushed her off the bed.

“What the fuck?” he asked. “I just dropped the mother of all loads in you? How drunk are you?”

"I want you to slap your cock against my tits baby," she said in a faltering and drunken voice. Just when it looked like she was going to collapse, John sat her up and held her by her shoulders.

"Hold on,” said John, "where were you?"

"What?"

“Where were you?”

“Let’s have some fun, Johnny…,” she said, her face clearly indicating enough awareness that she didn’t want to answer that.

“I want to know where the fuck you were,” insisted John. “How the fuck did you get x?”

“Really?” she sighed almost nonsensically. “I was out with Kate. We went to the bar. I didn’t take any axe…” With that, she pushed John aside and just fell down on the bed in a drunken stupor. She was asleep within seconds, completely forgetting to even take her skirt off.

John looked down at her. Her ass poked out from the bottom of her skirt and he could see how her thong fit snugly against it. The lips of her clit poked through the thong and she was still wet as shit.

John tried to shake her awake but all he got in response were some snores.

Before he could even think of what to do, he was interrupted by the vibration of her cell phone, still by the doorway.

Does John check her phone?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)