More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by masterfulmastus masterfulmastus

What do you ask her to do next?

Quack like a duck, then beginning humiliation.

"Hey Jennifer, quack like a duck for me," you said. A second later and uptight gorgeous Jennifer was dutifully obeying, quacking like a duck in front of you. With a smile on your face, you decide to push things.

"Flap your arms too, don't be a lazy ass duck."

Jennifer obeyed, walking around the living room with her arms flapping as the room was filled with your laughter and her loud quacking.

"Okay okay, that's enough," you said after a minute of her ducking about. Jennifer stopped, shaking her head as her face scrunched in confusion.

"God that was mortifying! Why did I do that?" she said. It was good to see that she would obey something so silly and embarrassing, clearly the control was stronger than you anticipated.

"Ohhh Jennifer, if you think that was mortifying, just you wait," you said. Using Jennifer for whatever dirty perversions you wanted would certainly be fun, but you had plenty of time for that. For now, and humiliation sounded even better than fucking her stupid.

"You know Jennifer, you've always been a stuck up prudish bitch to me," you said, rising to your feet and looking at Jennifer with a practically malicious smile. Feeling more powerful and in control than ever, your mind began to race with all the ways in which you could make Jennifer suffer.

"I think it's time I punished you for that."

What's the next step in Jennifer's humiliation?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)