More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by JoyousJenny JoyousJenny

What is the suprise?

Pussycat Palace - Strip Club

I know my husband had been to the Pussycat Palace a couple of times for a friend's bachelor party and another friend's divorce party. I had feigned jealousy at the time but the thought of my husband ogling the women stripping on stage was fuel for many a night a passionate night of fucking.

As the car slowed down, my husband still hadn't taken off his blindfold but seemed anxious. I found a parking spot and told him to sit tight. I had called ahead earlier to book a table and a private room for later. I made my way around to the passenger's door and opened it, leaning over him to unclip his belt, my hand grazing his cock on the way past. I took his hand and lead him out of the car, closing the door behind him.

"Do I have to keep this thing on honey?” he asked, a little anxiously.

"For now you do until we get inside."

We walked up to and through the front door into the main bar area, I reached up and removed his blindfold. He audibly gasped and looked at me dumbfounded.

"I thought you didn't like me coming here?"

"Maybe a little, but I thought you deserved something super special for your 40th birthday. This is my gift to you, no judgement, just have fun."

"Are you sure, this seems like a trap that could easily get me into trouble. I love you, I don't need any of these girls. You're just as beautiful as the day we met."

"Nope, this isn't a trap. I want you to have fun, relax, and let your hair down. When you have fun, I have fun." He had no idea how much that last part was true yet. Just then a loudspeaker came over the club.

"Please welcome, Tiffany to the stage for your entertainment pleasure. Tiffany."

"Come on honey let's get a good seat."

We found a table right by the stage and sit down, a rather beautiful waitress comes over with a pad and pen to take our drinks order.

"Just a couple of beers please." My husband has his eyes glued to the stage watching Tiffany start her routine. She's dressed in a police officer's uniform, well some outfit that sort of resembles a police officer’s outfit at least.

"Enjoying the show babe?"

"What, yeah, she's alright."

"Oh, I'm sure that she's more than alright, I'll bet your dick is starting to get hard already."

"What, no, I mean, maybe." His head lowers a little, it's adorable that he's a little ashamed of this. It's doing nothing but turning me on watching him take the sights and sounds in.

Off comes Tiffany's top, revealing a bright white lacy bra underneath almost bursting at the seams with her tits wanting to escape. The look on my husband's face was telling, he was enjoying the show and I lowered my hand down into his lap. I could feel his cock getting hard and it twitched at my touch, just a gentle rub through his pants was enough for it to be fully erect and confined, he shifted awkwardly in his chair.

By now Tiffany's skirt had flung off and she was bent at the waist, her barely there panties just hiding enough of her nether regions to have the viewers wanting more. I saw her hand reach for the front bra clasp and as she turned and stood back up it fell to the floor and the hollers from the audience were a sign that they enjoyed the sight.

"She’s got magnificent tits, doesn't she babe?"

"I, uh, uh, yeah, I guess so"

"You don't have to be coy, you'd love to suck on those boobs of her wouldn't you. Don't lie to me."

"Yeah, they're nice but I think yours are better."

"Stop bullshitting me babe, her tits are magnificent, she's a young woman and they're still nice and perky."

"But Honey, I love your tits, they're one of the most beautiful parts of your body."

"Stop it babe, I want to see you suck on a pair of tits like that, it's ok to want to as well."

"What? What are you talking about?"

"I want to see you suck on another woman's tits, it turns me on thinking of you with some hottie making out while I watch."

"Wait, you're serious aren't you?"

"Of course I am babe, why do you think I brought you here. I've wanted to do this for a long time."

After some time of dancing around the pole on stage, Tiffany is again bent over with her ass inviting every eye in the place, including mine. It is a rather nice one after all. With one swift motion she removes her last remaining piece of underwear, revealing her bare ass and hints of her pussy for all to see. I motion for her to come over and she does, gyrating all the way, dancing to the music, her tits bouncing up and down and my hand gently rubbing my husband's cock. When she gets all the way over I pull a twenty out of my purse, fold it up slip it into her garter belt, she smiles at me and blows a kiss to my husband.

It's not long before Tiffany's song winds down and she makes her way off stage. My husband’s cock is still fully hard, I lean in for a kiss and he kisses back with passion I haven't seen for a while.

"Are you ok with this babe", I enquire.

"Ok, are you sure you're ok with this, is this really what you want?"

"Oh, you have no fucking idea how much I've wanted this, looking forward to it. How much I've fucked myself in anticipation."

What else is in store for my husband?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)