More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Dre killer Dre killer

What does Jack see

Pussy

Once Jack entered the bathroom, timed seemed to stop. As she waited for him, Amanda stripped her clothes, leaving her sandals and anklet. Without her clothes, Jack could also see some of Amanda’s hidden features; specifically, her pierced nipples, navel, and pussy. Each nipple has a vertical bar with short gold tassels. Her navel piercing was black jeweled tips with gold tassels and black ends. Lastly, her pussy was clean shaven, and pierced with one curved metal bar right in the middle of her pussy. But, Jack was not paying attention to any of that. His eyes were focused on Amanda’s.

Striking a seductive pose, she raised a finger and motioned him over with a “come hither” motion. As he reached her, Amanda moved around him and pushed his back to the wall. Quickly removing his shirt, she pressed her body against his. Jack, still in his trance, shivered, both due to Amanda’s piercings, but also at her breast pressing up against him. With her breast against his chest, Amanda reached up to Jack’s and lock them together in love. She may as well be French, cause Amanda kissed Jack with enough talent to get him harder than ever before.

After a few minutes, Amanda decides to lock Jack down to herself. She has to be careful, as once she breaks her kiss, Jack will snap out of his trance. To give her some buffer room, she drops her hands to Jack’s waistband and starts to remove his pants, Once his pants and underwear hit the floor, Amanda wraps her black pedicured fingers around his dick. Starting at a slow rate, she starts to jerk him off. As she gets faster, her wish is granted, as Jack breaks the kiss, moaning loudly. Seizing her opportunity, Amanda drops to her knees. To seal the deal, she seals her lips around his dick. To finish her ritual, she needed to swallow Jack’s cum in order to lock him in as her concubine. With her mouth bobbing and down Jack’s dick, Amanda used her hands to help finish the job. Her right hand at the base of Jack’s dick jerking him off, her left hand on his balls massaging them. All together, Jack didn’t stand a chance. After a few minutes, the on his dick caused him explode into Amanda’s mouth. Being a vampire, Amanda was able to swallow every single drop of cum Jack released. As Jack finished his orgasm and slowed his breathing, Amanda stood up and gave him a quick peck on the lips. This would quickly put him into a trance. Hopefully, this will be the last time she will put him into one.

“Put on your clothes,” Amanda commanded him.

“Yes mistress,” Jack responded in trance. As he does that, Amanda heads to bar. On her way there, she notices that the kitchen chief has went home. Because of that, she and Jack are the only two in the building. After realizing that, Amanda gets to work. In what seems like a blur, she whizzes around, cleaning the bar, getting it ready for the next day. Right as she finishes, Jack walks out of the bathroom, back in his clothes. Amanda rushes past him, in a blur she goes in and out of the bathroom, landing in front of him fully clothed as well.

Not even flinching,Jack opens the door and starts to head to his motorcycle. However, Amanda lightly guided Jack over to her car, a ‘67 chevy impala. While Jack drools over the car, a straight recreation of the car from his favorite show Supernatural, Amanda heads to the passenger seat.

Tossing the keys to Jack, Amanda commands, “Here, you drive.” Jumping into the driver seat with joy, Jack revs the car, practically jizzing his pants as he hears the familiar sound of the engine he always wished to own. Next to him, Amanda purrs with the engine. All together, Jack is having a hard time keeping his dick in his pants. As he pulls out of the parking lot, Amanda pulls up the directions to her apartment and puts her phone on the dash for Jack to follow. Following the directions, Jack didn't notice Amanda giving him a sneak peek of the night to come.

Once on the road, Amanda decide to tease Jack, taking off her sandals and putting them on the dash right in his view. Right after, she reached over to Jack's seat and started to unbuckle his pants. Before he can realize it, Jack's dick was out and growing in her hand. Luckily, Amanda was able to “influence” him to focus on the road, but he will definitely feel everything she was about to do. Once he was hard as a rock, Amanda took off her seatbelt, and swiveled herself around. With her back to the door, Amanda was in position to grab Jack's dick by her feet. Thanks to her connection to Jack, Amanda was able to find out that Jack has a foot fetish. Knowing this, Amanda uses her flexibility to give Jack the footjob of his life. With superhuman precision, she caresses Jack's dick, massaging the shaft with her black painted toes.

As they pulled into a stop sign, Jack decided to take a break and enjoy his “treat”. Looking down, he sees a pair of tan legs, their soles rising and falling the length of his shaft. Following the feet to the person they are connected to, he notices Amanda has a “what, me?’ seductive look. Jack is too infatuated to notice the light has turned green. Before anyone can notice them, Amanda swivels back into her seat, deciding she had pushed her luck to far. As Jack snaps back into his senses, Amanda commands him, “Drive baby, we’ll finish this in private.” Needing no further instruction, Jack hits the gas and makes it to her apartment in no time flat. As they pull into Amanda’s apartment complex, Jack is trying to control himself. He doesn’t know why, but the longer he is around Amanda, the more he wants to grab her, slam her against a wall, and have his way with her. As they enter the elevator and start heading up, Amanda crosses right in front of Jack, rises in her toes, and starts to passionately kiss Jack. This is less sexual and more sensual. As the doors open, Amanda grabs Jack by his jeans dragging him to her apartment. The door opening as they walk up to it, Amanda tosses Jack onto his bed. Shaking her hips to the beat of a song in her head, she crawls onto the bed. Sitting up straight on her knees, she reaches behind herself and slowly unzips her skirt. Tossing it aside, she grabs the bottom of her shirt. With a seductive wink, she slowly rises it up to her breast, just barely covering her nipples. With all this teasing, Jack could do nothing but take a quick gasp and hold his breath. Amanda can't help but flash a goofy smile and remove her shirt.

What does Amanda focus on her first

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)