More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by foxlegend foxlegend

Which offer will Jessica choose?

Pussy Fuck

Deciding that she couldn't afford to waste any time if she wanted to get Las Vegas as soon as she could, Jessica chose Pussy Fuck.

The man looked positively gleeful. He stripped, and then told Jessica to strip as well. Jessica, herself to obey him despite the disgusted feeling rising in her throat.

As her bra plopped off, the man's eyes turned as wide as saucers as he eyed the milky-white tits that would guarantee to make any man's day.

"Say...," he smirked. "I'll cut off the regular amount of money that you would give me in Las Vegas if you let me suck those nipples of yours."

Nodding eagerly, as she realized she really didn't have any money, the man didn't waste any time and began sucking at her nipples, making her moan in pleasure and turn her head backwards as if drunk. A few minutes in, the man stopped and commanded her to take off her skirt.

"Ohoho," he laughed. "No panties, eh? Get up, slut."

She complied with zero defiance, and the man told her to turn around and put two arms on the seat while waving her pussy at his dick.

She complied again, and suddenly, the man violently began thrusting his dick into her pussy, a mixture of pain and pleasure clouding her thoughts.

"O-oh... oh yeah, faster, faster, harder, harder!" she screamed at the top of her lungs. The car rocked with every thrust the man made, and suddenly her pussy clenched around the man's dick and she orgasmed wildly.

This seemed to set the man off as his own dick began to clench and before she could even think to stop him, he came inside of her.

Not thinking of the fact that she could possibly be pregnant, she turned around, half in a daze and muttered a, 'that was amazing.'

The man grinned and said,

"Bitch, you can't leave me like this! I'm helping you, the least you could do is suck me off!"

Jessica considered, her own naivety coming into the play and finally said...

What does Jessica decide?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)