More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Wicked Nightmare Wicked Nightmare

Who are you going to start with?

Purity Alchemist, The sidelines engineer

Not all of these women are warriors, this one being a member that took a more supportive role. She has the ability to manipulate matter, most easily with simple substances. Polymers or other mixed materials are harder for her to work with, until she's broken them down into their components. On occasion she's used her abilities to make weapons and join in a battle, but because she lacks the aid of superhuman strength or magical protection, it was only in a situation. Her most useful contribution was the creation of communication devices used by the warriors to coordinate or report trouble.

As you enter her cell her eyes are shut. At the sound of your approach they open and look in your direction. You stop a fair distance from her. She squints a while, but looks down with a sigh and closes her eyes again after you stop coming closer. If your plans for her involve letting her see anything, you'll probably need to give back her glasses. At the moment she seems to be waiting nervously for something to happen, given the way she's fidgeting in the shackles that hold her to the wall. The power suppression field prevents her from tearing apart her restraints with her abilities, but it would be foolish to have only a single component holding your captives helpless. Like the others she also has a collar keeping her magical abilities suppressed, and her restraints are made of a blend of various metals, instead of the pure stainless steel holding the others.

An oversized hair clip has a weak grip of the strands as it leans to one side, already letting some of her dirty blonde locks fall free as it weakly pins the remainder in place behind her head. A gray V-neck sweater hugs the thick curves of her body. Baggy sweatpants of a darker gray cover her from the waist down, but it isn't hard to deduce that her legs are on the chubby side like the rest of her.

What do you do with her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)