More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TallestWeeb TallestWeeb

What do you excel at?

Puppetry

You hop out of bed and do a little stretch. “Today is the day I’m going to finish my puppet.” You smile and look at the headless knight designed puppet on a table.

Walking over to the bathroom you strip naked and hop into the shower. Once finishing with your showering routine you grab your necessary items and head off to school.

You make it halfway there you you just realize that someone defiled the Hokage mountain.

“That Naruto is back at it.” A bystander states with a disgusted tone.

“He’s not all THAT bad, and why does everyone hate him?” You wonder to yourself.

You shrug and make it into the classroom, except Iruka-Sensei isn’t there...

You take your seat and carve the head of your puppet, as you do so you feel eyes on the back of your head yet when you turn around no one is looking at you.

Brushing it off you continue your task as Iruka-Sensei walks in with a tied up Naruto behind him.

He sits Naruto next to him and exclaims, “Time for a surprise review! Everyone line up and transform perfectly into me!”

You line up first and transform perfectly into him, right down to the last cell. “Excellent. Now Naruto.”

You begin to head back to your seat when Naruto decides to be a dipshit and uses his “Sexy Jutsu”.

And almost instantly you bonk on the head, “Pervert.” You state, sparking his anger.

“You want to go?!” He asks angrily.

“I’d rather not get my clothes dirty right now, so bug off.” You head back to your seat and continue to carve the head.

You almost finish when Iruka-Sensei hands out an assignment. You sigh and wipe the wood shavings into a bag, once done you pull out your pencil and begin the worksheet.

And as always you finish a couple minutes later, and you also finish with head of your puppet. “Now I can catch up on my book.” You think to yourself, pulling out a manga you begin reading as everyone else finishes up.

Iruka walks up next to you and carefully picks up the puppet head. “Done, John?” He asks.

“Yeah, I just finished. Do you like the design? I got the idea from a manga I read.” You close the book and look up at him.

“I do, the design is clear and detailed. Give you a few years and you might even be able to make them as toys for kids.” He nods and puts it back down.

“Maybe, I might even start doing that. I have a lot of wood and all I need right now is a single puppet.” You smile and he returns it before heading to a classmate’s needs.

You yawn and back you things while wrapping the head in a protective cloth. Heading home you notice Naruto cleaning the mountain, “Poor guy, barely has friends and no family.”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)