More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Acorn142 Acorn142

How do you start the day?

Punk Time

The punker doesn't seem to have much of a gift for words, and all you seem to be able to get out of him is that his name is Dugan. Oh... and one other thing you get out of him is his cock. You tried to get him to come into your room with you, but whatever he is on seem to have reduced his brain cells' ability to handle more than one thing at a time, and the sight of your naked breasts was all he could manage at the moment.

Pulling Dugan down on top of you, you guide his erection into your moist slit and let him begin drilling you right then and there.

Just as you are starting to get into it, you look up and see your daughter, Candy, standing in her doorway, looking down at you. She is wearing only an over-sized t-shirt, and from your vantage point, you can look up and see her pussy bearing evidence of the cum that recently came out of the cock that is banging you right now.

"Mom! Just once I'd like to have a friend over without you screwing him before he leaves the house!"

You don't bother answering. You've had this discussion before, and it's pointless, because you have no plans of changing, and Candy doesn't really care. Besides, it's been a long time since you have had any guy in your bed without Candy ending up getting a piece of him, as well.

Dugan is grunting hard with every thrust into your cunt. This has brought the attention of Bryan, who wanders in from the kitchen, with two glasses of orange juice in his hands. He hands one glass to Candy, and they stand on either side of you, casually drinking their juice, as if the spectacle of their mom fucking a total stranger in their hallway was the most normal thing in the world.

Actually, for them it probably is.

You glance up at Bryan. While his conversation may be casual, his penis is not. It is rock hard, and it is straining against the confines of his boxer briefs. He keeps glancing down at you and Dugan, and you can tell that he's weighing his options.

You roll Dugan over onto his back and mount him. You're surprised that he can last this long. You figure it must be a combination of whatever he's on and the fact that he had just been fucking your daughter a few minutes earlier. You're not complaining; not many guys can last long enough for you to be satisfied.

Candy takes her eyes from the sight of you banging her latest boy toy and glances at Bryan. "Careful, Brother-of-Mine... You're going to tear your shorts with that thing!" She reaches out and strokes Bryan's ever-growing bulge as she takes another sip of orange juice.

You look down at Dugan to see if he is disturbed by this display of sibling affection. He's oblivious and just keeps moaning about how good it all feels.

You glance back up at your son and daughter. Candy is trying to reach into Bryan's boxers, but the size of his erection is making that difficult, and she doesn't want to spill the orange juice that is in her other hand. In an effort to be helpful, you reach up with both hands and pull Bryan's boxers down to his knees. His freed cock springs out at full attention, right at your eye level.

Dugan cries out that he doesn't know how much longer he can last.

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)