More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by kynämiekka kynämiekka

What's next?

Public park. Maybe you will find what you're looking for, maybe not.

After considering it for a moment you decide to go try the meeting spot. It's warm and sunny day, so if you're going to have a little 'adventure' why not do it outdoors? You hop out of your bed, have a little breakfast and to take a quick shower. Since the day is so hot, you decide to only wear t-shirt and shorts - without underwear.

As you're getting ready to leave, you realize that you don't actually have any idea of where exactly the meeting spot is supposed to be. Quick search on the internet also gives you no results. You consider your options:

You could just go wander into woods and hope that you end up finding the right spot by accident. You do know the approximate area where the place should be, but since the park is rather large, it doesn't help you that much.

Or you could ask for directions online. There is one local gay chat room that you frequent - mostly just lurking - where you've seen people talking about the place. There's bound to be someone in the chat room, who knows where the place is. There's just one but: Asking about the place is sure to raise some interest and will probably encourage more people to go there. You're not sure if you want all that attention.

How do you plan to find the place?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)