More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Goken Goken

What's next?

Prostitution.

Heather contemplates with her choices. Repeatedly selling her body on the street to random strangers will ruin her reputations, if anyone she knows catches her in the act. But to her, committing is far worse than being a prostitute.

Thirty-second remaining, and Heather has , but to comply with one of David's options.

His mother folds her arm, and say in a hush tone. "There's no way I'm having you sex you, David. If I have to be a prostitute, then so be it."

Heather gathers her belonging, and shout. "You're grounded for another five months. When I get back, this house better be spotless. Do you here me, young man?" She head toward the exit, and slim the door behind her.

Heather enter her SUV, and snobs for a few minutes.

"I know he's at a rebellious age, but what did I do wrong to fail as a mother?" Heather wonders in sorrow.

Heather arrive at work thirty minutes later. When she enter the facility, David's gift scans her memories about prostitution. It collected enough information to rewire her mind to behave in a hypersexual, and trampy manner. Once done, it instructs Heather to sell her body to the nearest person.

Heather knock on her manager's door, and say. "Sir, do you have a moment?

"You may come in, Miss. Smith."

Heather enter the room, and lock the door behind her. Later, she seductively walks toward her manager, and say. "Mr, Jacob, I have been slaving away for fifteen years, and never receive a promotion."

Heather unbutton her blouse, and lean over to expose a good portion of her cleavage, then say. "There's must be something I can do to get a promotion. I mean, there's plenty of assets in my disposal." She winks.

Heather's comments made him couch on his coffee, and say. "Aaahumm....That's a very enticing offer, Miss. Smith, but..." Jacob raises his hand to display a wedding ring. "As you can see, I'm married."

Heather climbs on top of Jacob's desk, and crawl forward. She clenches his tie, then pull him in, and say. "No one need to know, it'd be our dirty little secret."

"The company has a strict policy against employees having an affair." Jacob explains, but continues to linger at her chest.

David's gift scan the surrounding office, and notice an attractive female in a picture frame.

"Ask him, if he's attracted to this individual" The gift instruct Heather.

Heather pick up the picture frame, and glides her index finger across the image.

"You have a beautiful daughter. Have you ever been attracted to her?"

"Yes, Jessica is very beautiful, but I have no sexual attraction towards her." Jacob nervously lied.

Heather slides her hands towards his member, and give it a gentle squeeze, then say. "Give me a promotion, and I'll be your slutty little angel."

"You mean, role play as my daughter?" Jacob softly mutter.

Heather chuckles, and respond. "Much better than role playing." She moved in and whispers. "I can literally be the horny little bitch."

The gift primary function is to assist his mother to accomplish her role as a prostitute, but that doesn't necessarily mean her own body. Under some circumstances, it's able to link one ability to the others, in order to fulfill David's list of choices.

The gift swap Heather's body with his daughter, but Jessica is unaware of the switched.

Heather whispers. "Give her a promotion daddy, and you can have my virginity."

"W-what, how are you doing this." Jacob curiously asks.

Heather slides two fingers into her soaking fold, and say. "You don't need to worry about the complicated stuff, daddy." She widens the slit with her fingers, and allure him. "Just know, you can freely take advantage of my body."

Jacob reaches out to fondle her breasts, but Heather slips his hands away, and say. "Don't be hasty, daddy. You need to give her a promotion first."

"There's a supervising position opening up next month, she can have it." Jacob quickly stated.

Jacob hasn't seen his daughter naked for over ten years, and the view made his cock twitch. But a part of him wonder if the body Heather inhabit really belong to Jessica's.

"Ummm...is this really my daughter?"

Heather swang Jessica's body around, and say. "Take a good look at her curve. You don't thinks it belongs to her? I have all her memories. Would you like me to reveal some of her nasty little secret?"

Jacob thought for a moment, then asks. "Hmmm....when did her body started menstruation?"

"Testing me, I see. Alright, it was three months ago, when you have taken her to buy some tampons."

Jacob eyes widen with disbelief, and asks. "Is she on birth control? How far has she gone?"

Heather's grin by his desperation, and say. "Information isn't cheap. Depending how much you're willing to give me, the better my replies."

Jacob quickly remove five hundred dollars from his wallet, and Heather eagerly snatch it from his hands.

Heather dig up Jessica's memories, and say. "Your angle has been a naughty little slut. Did you know she failed algebra, and started sucking on her teacher's cock for a passing grade?"

Heather can see the disappoint in his eyes, and continue. "Did you know she's still hanging around with Matthew? Hate to tell you this, but she's planning to lose her virginity on his birthday."

The information he received gave him anxiety, and asks. "You didn't tell me if she's on birth control."

Heather chuckle, and reply. "Matthew told her not to, until he pop her cherry."

Infuriated, Jacob swiftly penetrate his daughter's opening, and shout. "Stupid fucking bitch. How...ugh....many time I need to tell you this. Matthew is a bad influence!!!"

"But daddy....all my friends says, the first time can't get you pregnant."

Jacob couldn't believe how precisely Heather impersonates his daughter's personality, but that only makes him more irritated.

Jacob held his daughter's hips, and push his member into her womb. As he moves back-and-forth, he says. "Are you that naive? Of course you can get pregnant on your first try."

Heather held on the desk, and say. "Daddy, Matthew's birthday in two weeks. I won't lose my virginity until....." Giggle. "I mean...I won't be pregnant....ugh...you just stolen everything from him. Why are you angry?"

Jacob cock starts to throb within his daughter's canal, and say. "I'll give an extra five hundred. Tell me, how does she feel about having my baby?"

"Jessica never thought about it. To her, you're just a supportive father who raise her. But I'll tell you this though, she'll be devastated if you her, and end up conceiving your child."

Jacob grunts out, and inform Heather. "Damn, I'm almost there, but I don't want to withdraw."

Heather resumes impersonating Jessica.

"Daddy, you're just using my body to release stress. There's no emotional attachment from this. If you come inside, I wont even know you gotten me pregnant. Beside, I can put the blame on Matthew."

Jacob's breathing become heavy, but wanted to savor the moment, and say. "I don't care how much money it'll cost me. Can you make her describe the way she feels...differently?"

Heather grin by his request, and say. "Oh daddy, I always dream of having your sperms feasting on my ova. There's so many stories going around about ..you know..the child having low immune system, and other crazy things occurring."

Jacob nuzzle his pillar in her tunnel, and ask. "The chance of abnormality is low, sweetie. But how will you feel, if it actually happens?"

Heather climb on the desks, and spread her legs. Later, she give him a lustful expression, and say. "I think that kinda stuff is fucking hot. The way your sperms surround my ova, and breaking through. Once in, the ova realizes there's going to be complication, but your sperms will avoid its peas in order to create life. Uhgggg...everything about make me so wet, daddy."

Jacob knows what he's hearing isn't really his daughter, but the words coming from her lips made him unable to contain his cock from releasing its seeds.

"I'm cumming, you slutty little tramp!!" Jacob shout, as he fills his daughter's unprotected womb.

Heather gazes at his cum running down her thighs, and say. "Well, it appeared you're not happily married, if you release that much cum. Any last request before I return your daughter's body?"

"Is there anyway to make her...umm...behave the same way you did?" Jacob says, as he catches his breath.

Heather deviously grin, and reply. "I can't technically change her emotion to fit your desire. But I could, however...make her act that way. The only thing I need is a small part of her soul for my mistress."

Overwhelmed by his own need, Jacob agreed without thinking.

Heather laugh by his weakness, and say. "You have two options, keep her aware of her action, but she'll hate you for assualting her. Or, remove her awareness, and you can shove your dick inside her needy cunt anytime you wish."

The last option entices his interests, and ask. "So, if her awareness is removed. She'll take my sexual without complaints?"

"You want the easy way out, huh? Yes, you can enter her room every night to plunge your meat in her tight little pussy, and she'll lay there like a sex doll. Of-course, you can make Jessica say anything inappropriate. As a gift for picking this option, I manipulate her body to easily conceive...ummm..well, you have to wait four months. All I'm going to say, she's going to have a difficult time getting her pregnancy to full terms, just like her grades." Heather wink at him.

Concern for his daughter's health, Jacob say. "W-wait, the last part is a little . Don't you think?"

Heather wrap her arms around his neck, and say. "Consider it a motivations, to make me study harder in school. If not, I can give my teachers a blowjob again."

"What a dirty little slut." Jacob say, as he imagine her pregnancy swelling.

The information ease Jacob's worries, but Heather concealed an important fact. Jessica have been skipping school to spend time with her boyfriend, and ended sexual activities with her teachers since last semester. Jessica is on the verge of dropping out of school, but didn't have the courage to tell her father. The gift, however, taken her lack of interest in school into consideration, and set Jessica's chance of reaching full terms by grades, but dropping out of school made the gift recalculate the necessary ova to release. Is it possible for Jessica to reach full terms? Maybe, but it all depends on her father's choice.

"Why don't we take the day off? There's some place I need to be." Jacob say, while putting on his clothes.

The gift return Heather's body.

"Some place you need to be? Let me guess, home to your daughter?" She winks.

Jacob Swiftly made his way toward the exit, but Heather says. "W-wait a moment. I forgot to mention, the choice you made stay permanent."

"Hmmm...I guess we have more time together." He say, while chucking to himself.

When Jacob arrive home, he went straight to his daughter's room, and quickly remove her clothing. Soon, he push her on the bed, and aggressively mount his prize. Her head bobbing back and fourth, hitting the bed. https://it.sex.com/pin/51016167-cute-teen-blonde-fucked-from-behind/

Jacob held her wrists, and say. "Dear, can you say, I'm a horny little bitch, and want my daddy's babies?"

"I'm a horny little bitch, and want my daddy's babies." Jessica say, without resisting her father's .

As he fills his daughter's cunt, Jessica say. "Daddy, there's an order implanted in my subconsciousness. I'll automatically accept any risks from this pregnancy. No matter how large, or difficult it is to maintain. Also, the concept of abortion is cleared form my mind, ensuring a proper risks to unfold."

Jacob study her strange behavior, and asks. "Ummm...so, you'll be back to normal when we're done with our activities, but follow the influence given to your subconscious?"

Jessica blankly stare at her father, and reply. "My personality isn't affected, and will be able do my daily routine. My subconscious has some instructions to carry out for the pregnancy"

"Tell me, Jessica. What is this instruction?"

Jessica audibly reply. "The pregnancy I'm having isn't healthy for my body, and not allows to get an abortion, until four months arrive. After four months, you can make a choice, risks continuing the pregnancy, or have me get an abortion."

Jacob realizes there's a price to pay for tampering with his daughter's subconscious, and sigh. "B-but...most clinic don't give abortion after four months."

"That would be a problem, if the pregnancy continues developing for three days, and there's no abortion given. My subconscious mind will regain control, and it will follow it's natural instructions. Neither of us will be able to stop it. But there's a way, you need to let go of your fears, and allow me to be with Matthew." Jessica inform him.

The solution thats was offered is Jacob's weakness. He has no intention of letting her boyfriend steal his daughter away.

Holding on to his pride, he asks. "Ummm...you know your body better then anyone, Jessica. What your chance of getting your pregnancy to maturity, and deliver?"

Jessica's subconscious taken control, and lied. "I'm currently carrying five offspring. I don't think there's an issue getting the pregnancy to full terms, but risks can still occur."

Jacob taken a deep breath relief, and say. "Well dear, you're mine!! I'm not giving you up to anyone, especially to Matthew."

Jessica true personality return, and say. "As you wish father. Your control over me will not be taken away. But as a last remainder, you have four months, and three days to change your mind. After that's, id be too late."

Jessica wanted to tell the truth, but the gift disable her from doing so. Even when she's unable express emotion, there a slight tear running down her cheeks.

Jacob believe her sadness is due losing her boyfriend, and say. "No need to cry, dear. I take good care of you."

Jessica's subconsciousness broadly smile, and say. "Any way to change your mind, daddy?"

Jacob lean over to kiss his daughter, and reply. "I already made up my mind." He push her back on the bed, and clog his member in her tunnel, then shout. "Now shut up, and take your punishment like a good little bitch!!!"

Jessica's subconsciousness smirk by his reply, and say. "You made the right decision, daddy." It can feel his seeds breaking through the ova. Soon, all of Jessica's ova has been fertilize. "I promise, daddy. It's going to be the best pregnancy everrrrr..."

Back at the company, Heather's personality return, but the gift instruct her to make out with the next person. She cautiously walks through the hallways, and pray she didn't bump into anyone disgusting.

Her eyes widen, when she spotted the janitor.

"Oh god, no..." She says, but suddenly her slutty persona return.

She seductively walks toward him, and her hips sway with each step.

"Like anything you see?" Heather winks.

David pass his time by playing video games. When he hears his mother enter the building. He rushes out of his room. His eyes drawn at her body covered with cum. Even from the distance, he can smell the stitch of her vagina fluid.

"It's three in the morning, mom. All that sex make you smell like a cheap whore. " David insult his mother.

"David, whatever control you had over me, you better remove it!!!" Heather demand.

David gives his mother a sinister smirk, and say. "I keep your mind aware of being a prostitute. If want anything remove, you have to willingly to be my obedient . Otherwise, I'll use my gift again."

Heather wanted to revile the gift mischievous deeds, but it wouldn't allow her. With this, she metaphorically explains.

"David, you're playing with a very dangerous fire. Everyone around is going to get burn."

Not listening to his mother's warning, he say. "I'm tired of being treated as a kid, mom. You have two options. Suck my dick, or have it in your butt."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)