More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by heney1282 heney1282

Which one does he choose?

Propose a new rule of no clothes at night

After dinner both kids go in the other room to play video games, leaving Mike and Lauren alone in the kitchen. As they are cleaning up Mike takes a dish towel and playfully slaps Lauren on the butt with it.

“Knock it off,” she snaps while batting him away.

“Come on, I love your cute little butt,” he chuckles.

“It’s not so cute and little anymore,” she retorts.

“Well, I guess I’m just using my memory from the last time I saw it.”

She drops the dish she is holding down in the sink, turns around to face him, “You know I’m not feeling great about the way I look.” She looks almost hurt in her eyes.

“Yeah, I get it. I’m not in the best shape of my life either,” he notes by slapping his stomach, “But I still think you’re beautiful. No matter how many times you deny it.”

She turns back towards the sink, muttering “whatever” under her breath.

“Hey, I have an idea. Maybe since neither of us feels that great about our bodies, we can try something to get comfortable with them. Maybe after the kids go to bed, we can have a no clothes rule. Not sexual, but maybe if we got used to being naked around each other again, things wouldn’t be so awkward when we were.”

“Okay, mister, have you been reading Cosmo again,” she taunts.

“Think about when we were first dating, and you wouldn’t poop at my apartment. Instead, you’d go down to the corner store.”

She turns around again and gives him an evil look.

He continues, “Yes, I knew that’s what you were doing. But anyway, obviously you are still not going to the corner store, because we’ve become more comfortable. Hell, I’ve seen you birth two kids now.”

“I don’t want your bare ass touching everything in this house,” she grumbles.

“Alright, well, how about we keep our underwear on?”

Seeming like she just wants to get this conversation over with, she replies, “If you want to sit around in your boxers all night, that’s fine with me.”

They finish cleaning the kitchen in silence, and Lauren sits down at the table to finish up some work on her laptop.

A few hours later Mike puts the kids to bed. He notices Lauren is still on her laptop in the kitchen, so he decides to give his idea a shot. He hops in the shower and cleans his body thoroughly, and even gives his pubic hair a little trim. When he gets out, he puts on some cologne that he knows she loves.

He grabs a pair of sexy new boxer briefs in the hope that they will catch her eye. Then in just his underwear, he goes to grab a drink from the fridge and sits on the couch. Not even a comment from Lauren.

After 10 minutes, she closes her laptop and joins Mike on the couch. An hour goes by as she sits next to him watching TV. Mike makes sure not to cover himself, even though he is starting to get cold.

How he longed for her just to say something, anything. Or not to say anything at all, but just take him. He was getting so worked up that his groin is so anxious with desire that the right look from her might make him explode. He wants so desperately for her to acknowledge his boxers. He imagines her gently reaching over slowly and ever so gently run a few fingers up his thigh and lightly touching his hard-on, or brushing his balls that are so blue from not being discovered in so long.

Yet he lays there, and she notices but gives no reaction. After their show ends, she just gets up, goes into the bathroom, and starts the shower. Guessing nothing is going to happen, he decides just to get rid of some of this tension. He is so horny at this point that he is ready to blow. So, it looks like he has to take matters into his own hands yet again.

He goes into the bedroom and pulls open Lauren’s panty drawer. He digs around and pulls out a nice pink cotton with lace thong panties. He couldn’t even remember the last time she wore these, or hell, any thong or sexy panties for that matter. He then gets an idea. Instead of just jerking off with her panties, he lays them out on the bed and goes back into the living room.

Lauren gets out of the shower, goes into the bedroom, and sees her thong just laying in the middle of the bed. Still, with her towel wrapped around her, she walks into the living room and asks, “so is that for me, am I supposed to put that on?”

“Yes,” he answers.

She rolls her eyes at him and goes back to the bedroom. A few minutes later, she comes back out in yoga pants and a tight-fitting t-shirt. “Is this okay?”

“Are you wearing them?” he replies.

“Yes,” she answers with another roll of her eyes.

He walks over to her, gently breathes on her neck, and pecks her below the ear. No sound, not even a whimper from Lauren. He gently grabs the top of the pants and starts to roll the top of them down. Just a few times, 2 or 3 times, just so that they are below the top of those panties. Then he reaches his thumbs inside each hip. He gives her panties a short thrust upward that pulls both the yoga pants and the panties into the lips of her pussy ever so slightly. There it is, that beautiful mound he is to see.

He can see that incredible mound shape, with the dimple of 2 thighs on each side and that wonderful sexy little camel toe mound. Now the outfit looks fantastic. She stands there and says nothing. He sits back on the couch and admires the view. She joins him and puts on the next episode of their show.

After the episode ends, he turns off the TV, grabs her hand, and pulls her down the hall into the bedroom.

He tries so hard to get her into it by kissing her neck and laying next to her, brushing her face with his hand, gently pecking her lips, and telling her how beautiful she is and how he appreciates her wearing the outfit for me. “No problem,” she says.

Then she gets up and walks into the bathroom. Mike’s mind and hormones are going crazy, wondering what she is doing in there. He feels the strain of his cock pressing harder and harder against the boxer briefs.

When Lauren came back from the bathroom, she is in her typical long sleeping shirt. He feels a sinking in his stomach. As she approaches the bed, he sees the thong in her hand. She throws them on his crotch before saying, “Here, if you like them so much, have fun. But I have a big day tomorrow, so I need sleep. Goodnight”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)