More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by nitchgut nitchgut

What's next?

Prompts for the future

Potential prompts for future chapters

Feel free to leave a comment, pick your favorites (I'll track which are most popular and use that to help me pick what to write next) or add your own prompts.

  1. (0) Drogo decides to share Daenerys with his bloodriders
  2. (0) Dany takes Jon captive at the end of season
  3. (0) Sansa story where she is into a political marriage to keep power in the North.
  4. (2) Dany agrees to marry Euron to get the Iron Fleet
  5. (0) Cersei’s walk of shame includes public use.
  6. (4) Arya has to whore herself out to survive in Braavos
  7. (2) Sansa is taken to Lys instead of the Vale where she becomes a bed .
  8. (6) Instead of fleeing to Essos, Dany is taken in by Ned and grows up at Winterfell (Starks/Dany)
  9. (2) Dany gets captured by Cersei and becomes her sex
  10. (0) Dany wins the throne. Sam becomes grandmaester, but still resents Dany for killing his father and brother. So he uses his position to , and the Queen without her knowing it.
  11. (0) Ramsey wins the battle of the bastards, takes Jon and Sansa as his pets. Dany allies with Ramsey not knowing what kind of person he is. Ramsey eventually breaks Dany.
  12. (0) A Margaery Story
  13. (1) Sansa/Margery is subjected to public humiliation at the hands of Joffrey.
  14. (1) Arya gets degraded by Tywin in Harenhall , she grows to love it and willing betrays the Starks for her new master.
  15. (1) Sansa/Margery is subjected to public humiliation at the hands of Joffrey.
  16. (1) Catelyn and Talisa get bred by the Freys and Boltons
  17. (1) Sansa isn't saved from the King's Landing rioters.
  18. (1) Jon and Daenerys are married but Jon is having an affair with Catelyn while Daenerys is having an affiar with Ned. Both of them think that Catelyn and Ned don't know what is going on but in truth Ned and Catelyn actually planned it out the whole time.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)