More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by ittybittyht ittybittyht

Battle!

Professor Glass's Shakespearean Tragedy

Hey, everyone.

It’s Humilia here, back at it with another blog for you.

You won’t believe the day I had.

So you know how I said I would be attending a new English class at Virginia Tech?

Well. I did, and you’ll never guess what happened.

So as you all know, I love humiliating women, and today was no exception.

Honestly, I was surprised at first to see such a fine looking woman enter the room. I could have sworn she was a college student, nope.

She was actually the teacher.

If I had to guess, a little older than me.

But that’s not even the craziest part. When she enters, I’m the only one in the classroom, and of course I begin to make my moves onto her. I need to assess my prey before I eat them up.

So that’s what I did. “Hey, I’m Humilia, what’s your name?” I asked, reaching my hand out to shake hers.

“I’m Professor Glass,” she said.

I stopped myself from snorting. “Wait… you’re serious? You’re the teacher? You’re Elizabeth Glass?” I said.

“Of course I am,” Elizabeth said, immediately getting defensive. “And who are you again, I didn’t see you on my list.”

“Like I said, I’m Humilia. Although I’m not registered under that name,” I said. “Say… do you want to have a little bet? Since you’re the teacher, I’m sure you’ll be able to tell me all about this class.”

“Of course,” Elizabeth said. “I spent years studying for this.

“How much are you willing to bet?” I asked.

“I can’t make bets with students,” Elizabeth said.

“Actually, the only thing we’re not allowed to do is bet money, there’s nothing in the rules about betting let’s say…. our dignity,” I said.

Elizabeth’s eyes widened, obviously curious where I was going. It was still 30 minutes at least until the first student would arrive. “What exactly do you want?” Elizabeth asked.

“Simple I’ll pull up a random Shakespearean play, and you have to tell me the plot. If you guess correctly, I’ll strip naked and submit to you. If you are wrong, you strip naked and you submit to me,” I said.

Elizabeth gasped at my proposition. “I’m not doing that,” Elizabeth said.

“Then I guess you’re not fit to teach,” I said. “I mean, if you knew Shakespeare like you claim, then this should be an easy way for you to teach me a lesson. Unless, of course, you’re scared of getting it wrong…”

“FINE!” Elizabeth yelled, stamping her foot. “I’ll do it. But it has to be completely random.”

“Deal,” I said as I pulled up a random Shakespeare play generator.

We waited for it to load. The play that showed up was… Troilus and Cressida. I saw Elizabeth’s face go white. “I… I haven’t read that one,” she said.

“So, you don’t know what it’s about?” I asked.

“N-no,” she said.

“Then guess,” I said. “Unless you give up already.”

I could see her mind going a mile a minute. “I…” Elizabeth said. “Is it about… Rome? The tragedies of Rome?”

I clicked on the synopsis. “Nope, it’s about the Trojan war and the love affair between Troilus and Cressida,” I said. “So… I guess I win. Ready to strip?”

“D-do I have to do it now?” She asked.

I thought about it. And then I smiled.

One thing I love to do with victims is make them wait and think about their punishment for the rest of the day.

“Is this your only class?” I asked.

She nodded. “Y-yes,” she said.

“Then you’re going to take me to your home after this is all over and we’re going to have a little session girl to girl. Okay? So you better be ready for it,” I said.

Elizabeth nodded as the rest of the class began shuffling in. I could see her squirm the entire lecture as she talked about the syllabus and the plan for the semester. At one point I even raised my hand and asked her if we would be reading Troilus and Cressida. Her eyes widened and she shook her head. “That’s too bad,” I said with a smile. “It’s one of my favorite plays.”

So class ended and we all packed our bags. “Give me your house key,” I said. “And your address. I’ll meet you at your house. But… I want you to wait 20 minutes before you leave the university. I need some time to… prepare…”

Her eyes bulged, but she nodded as she obeyed like a good girl.

I smirked as I headed to her house, which ended up being an apartment. The first thing I did was set up cameras. The second thing I did was search her place top to bottom. I found a little present hidden in her drawers, one that was obviously not used. (it even still had the little plastic tab in it for the battery).

The craziest part is that I almost missed the most important part to this whole story, her diary. It was definitely hidden well. I wouldn’t have noticed it with the carpet on top of the loose floorboard. In fact, I only noticed it because I heard the faintest creak and decided to check it out.

I have to say, that was the fastest I had ever finished reading a 30 page story. I mean seriously, this thing was littered with things that even I am not able to say in this blog, well, at least not now.

I have to compliment her though, she made me almost want to actually use the little toy I had found. Almost. I needed to preserve it, of course. She really is a fantastic writer. I can see why she became an English teacher. Anyways, that’s not really important.

As I waited for Elizabeth to arrive home, I thought about what more I could do, but before I could think anymore, I heard a knock on the door.

“Come on in,” I said as I sat down on the couch as I secretly started recording.

Elizabeth was clearly flustered as she walked through the door, probably wondering what exactly I had planned. She stood there waiting for me to say something. I looked at her and said. “I’m waiting.”

Elizabeth’s eyes widened. She realized what I wanted and nodded as she slowly began unbuttoning her blouse. As her boobs came popping out of her shirt, I have to say, she made me a little jealous and horny.

She shuffled her little skirt down to her ankles and slowly peeled her tights off exposing her black lingerie set she was wearing underneath.

As she began to remove her lingerie piece, I told her. “Wait. I want you to pose. Lay on that and smile for me, kick your heels up.”

She obeyed. She smiled her fake smile, but we both knew how she really felt as I snapped a picture with the only camera that was visible to her.

“Alright, finish taking off your heels and clothes.”

She obeyed and blushed as she lowered a couple of inches and exposed her big D cup breasts. What surprised me the most was in between her legs. A small little landing strip pointed right at her little slit. “Oh my…” I said as I reached my finger out and touched the little brown strip. “What is this?”

“I… I t-tried,” Elizabeth stammered. “T-to shave…”

“Not very well,” I said as I noticed the little nicks on her crotch and a few stray hairs that seemed to have crash landed before making it to the landing strip. Her face glowed red. “Now, I had a very, very interesting… read while you were gone. It seems that you, Liz, are a very naughty girl.”

Elizabeth looked confused until I held up her diary. Her eyes widened. “W-where did you…. How did you find that?”

“Does it matter?” I asked. “Don’t worry, though, so far I’m the only person who knows what’s in this.”

“P-please,” she said. "No one can know. I’ll do anything.”

My eyes twinkled. It was my favorite phrase. “You’ll do… anything?” I asked, waiting for the cry as she repeated. “Anything!”

I tapped my chin, wondering which step to do next. “Well,” I said. “Do you know what naughty girls get?”

“No?” Elizabeth said.

I sat down on the center cushion of the couch and patted my lap.

"Why don’t you drape yourself over my lap, and find out?” I said.

Her eyes widened. I could see the thirst in her eyes. She had been wanting this, but not like this of course. Reluctantly, she obeyed. With her body draped over my legs, I slowly lifted one knee up which her round squishy butt cheeks up into the air. Her legs parted and her little bare pussy lips were spread for the camera. I secretly slid the brand new vibrator underneath so that it just barely touched her lips as I turned it on.

I heard her gasp in surprise but I didn’t give her the chance to say anything as I lifted my arm and spanked her right butt cheek watching it jiggle as I did. Liz gasped in surprise as I did it again, this time to her left butt cheek. The more I spanked her, the more I turned up the little dial to the vibrator. Liz tried to cover her mouth as she moaned in response to both the vibrator and the spanks. Oh, and did I mention? She forgot to close the door behind her. Out of the corner of my eyes I could see a crowd forming around the door, trying to be quiet. Liz didn’t notice, but I did. I adjusted my legs to make sure her bare cheeks pointed right at the apartment door, spreading them even wider.

Her butt glowed bright red as she groaned and moaned.

“Turn over,” I whispered.

She obeyed. Her back laid flat on my legs, as I grabbed her legs and spread them wide, all the while making sure they pointed at the apartment door. I slowly slipped the vibrator inside of her, as she closed her eyes and moaned. There she laid, on my lap, her legs spread wide open, her pussy lips on display along with her little butt hole winking the growing audience. “C-can I cum?” she asked.

“Only if you admit your darkest fantasies,” I whispered. "The men listed in your little diary."

She moaned and moaned, for a release. “M-matt…Trevor…Stephen… M-Mr Jones…T-Timothy...”

She rallied off all the men, all the boys in her diary, unaware that we weren’t alone at all.

I smiled and said. “Good girl. Oh, one more thing…” I whispered.

“What…” she groaned.

“Say hello to Pornhub,” I whispered.

Suddenly she opened her eyes, she closed her legs faster than Usain Bolt as she looked around in terror, as if it would make a difference. I pointed out the cameras, but I didn’t point out the neighbors that were watching her. It didn’t really matter as she cried in humiliation, not even getting the satisfaction of being able to cum.

She cried as I stood up, leaving her naked on the couch. I gathered my things as I walked to the door, but paused just as I was about to leave. “I’ll see you in class, Professor Glass… well… maybe not, but at least I’ll see you online.”

And then I slammed the door shut.

I don’t really know what happened to her. The next class I attended, she wasn’t there. In fact, a completely new professor showed up saying that Professor Glass had to leave all of a sudden.

I don’t know if she was fired or she quit, but I was a bit disappointed I couldn’t watch her squirm anymore.

Oh and one last thing. I have a present for all of my loyal followers.

A video, just for you.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)