More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Emptyplanet Emptyplanet

What's next?

Private Time

Like most nights, I was sat upstairs in my room watching male content creators on youtube and twitch; this night I had a thirst for body builders going over their sets and showing off their well defined muscles and physiques. Pinching my nipple with one hand and tweaking my clit beneath my pyjama bottoms with the other I moaned out as I watched this hunk go to town on those weights, the fine sheen of sweat that glistened from the partings in his revealing gym clothes had me drooling with desire.

Any time I would see a male; any male - my hole would burn and itch with soppy desire, out in public it had been a real problem trying to reign in my desires - I had even become almost feral last year when a particularly handsome male server delivered food to my table when I was out celebrating my moms 40th birthday. Moaning I closed my eyes as I pictured his pale, pretty face and his friendly wide smile as he set the plate down in front of me. If I wasn't such a good girl, I would have flung myself at his knees and sucked on his crotch right then and there; instead however, as his hand brushed mine to collect the menus; I tensed up and came in my panties right there in that booth.

I tried my best to be subtle, dying from embarrassment that I could be so pent up and debased in public - but while I had perhaps fooled the server; my moms knowing look told me that I hadn't been as subtle as I had liked. My face reddened thinking back to that memory, and those feelings only served to heighten my arousal as I pictured said server caressing my face lovingly. Whimpering, my hands picked up speed as I pictured those gentle fingers dancing across my skin, feeling and touching my lips gently - and then a surprise jolted me as I imagined those gentle hands slapping my cheek roughly, his friendly smile being replaced with a mischievous smirk.

With my eyes rolling up into the back of my skull I arched my back off of the chair and squirted through my leggings & panties all onto the floor. Panting, face reddened from the of my purging I shakily got back into my chair and caught my breath - glad that I had placed down several padded towels to catch my masochistic juices beforehand. Sighing I changed out of my soaked clothing and hopped into the shower, thinking about how comparatively easy it must be for men to clean themselves up after masturbation. Did men even masturbate? They could just walk outside and pick any number of women to dick down instead, after all... Fuck, thinking about a guy stroking his rigid, throbbing cock has got me- HHNNGGGG!

With my knees almost falling out from under me, I once again came from the very thought of a man touching himself in that way. Well, at least I didn't have to clean myself again if I was already taking a shower~

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)