More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by edwards21 edwards21

Where do you visit, and who are you?

Private Nat Hayes, recently minted USMC Brass girl.

"0372." The numbers bounced through Nat’s mind even as her flimsy uniform was roughly peeled from her body. Her fellow graduate from Marine Corps Basic Combat Training, a boy a little younger than her own 19 years, pulled down her BDU shorts from behind her. There were three boys with their hands on her, and while outwardly she was supposed to look somewhat disdainful of their attack on her body, the truth is she craved the attention.

She, like many of the other women here in MCRD Jacksonville, was being pounced upon by the male graduates. It was to be expected, and Nat was ready, willing, and able to have her holes filled. The Patriot Repopulation Act meant that her body was free to use by anyone, and truthfully, she didn’t know how she could live without it. Her body just needed the attention.

And Nat got plenty of attention. She was tall, blonde, and athletic, her chest was capped by high, perky, respectable handfuls of breasts – currently being felt up by two of the three Marines who had chosen her for their graduation celebration – long legs and a shapely ass toned by years of training herself for the war she was soon to embark upon, training started long before she ever enlisted. She was the very appearance of an ideal Aryan woman, someone whom every kraut bastard could look at and want to be the bearer of their evil, hateful, Nazi children. Of course, the irony of her looks being that she was a full-blooded Ashkenazi Jew.

Nat Hayes wasn’t her birth name, of course. She’d become an expert at hiding her original Austrian accent. Her family had managed to escape the Stadt, escape the Austrian camps that supposedly did not exist. One by one, her family fell apart. Her mother died escaping Dachau. Her father was killed near the coast of the Mediterranean by a local farmer who’d thought he was trying to steal from them. Nat’s baby sister died of illness on the long airship ride to England. Her brother was drafted into the British army, never to be heard from again. And Nat herself, only six years old, along with her sole surviving brother, stowed away on another airship, being into a life of the military academy foster/orphan system the United States set up.

She grew up angry and hateful. The Stadt killed her family. They said her very existence was illegal. “Untermenschen” they called her. Lesser person. How was she lesser? Why did her family have to die just because they were born a certain way? She’d show them. She’d show all of them. From a young age, she snuck away from her various group homes to teach herself how to survive. Boxing lessons. Time at the shooting range. The basics of mechanics and diesel construction. She studied both Allied and Stadi technology, looking for ways to beat the Stadt. And when it was time for her to enlist in the military, she chose the Marine Corps. She wanted to fight, she wanted to beat the Stadt, even if it cost her her life.

But her plans hit a hiccup when she discovered sex. As she was growing up, she never really got the impression that people were enjoying themselves when using or being used. It all seemed so perfunctory. But she found herself enjoying the taste of semen, as it was being pumped down her throat. And once that first penis pushed inside of her, she knew she could never get enough. It was like her cunt was a ravenous beast. It just had to eat. Not long later, her ass got its first taste of cock, and it was magical. Then, one perfect night after light’s out, one of her bunkmates ordered Nat to scratch an itch between her legs. And thus, so began her love of eating pussy. She was just built for sex, she needed it, she craved it. During her senior year of the academy, she made it a point to be used by every single guy she could find, and every girl that would let her. That behavior certainly didn’t change in BCT, though she tried to be as discrete as her situation would allow. But for the first time, her mind wasn’t focused on the three cocks that were about to make her day that much better.

The Marine behind her pulled down her panties, leaving her wearing only her boots. The Marine to her left leaned over and started sucking on her breast, and the one in front of her, the one sitting on what was once clearly a picnic table, reached his hand between her legs and played with her pussy. Nat knew what was coming soon, and she couldn’t wait. And even then, even as the guy behind her swatted her with her own panties, even as the guy to her left traded places with the one behind her, knelt down, and started pawing and kissing Nat’s ass, and even as the sounds of dozens of women being attacked by dozens more men filled her ears, she had yet to reach for the cock in front of her. Her mind wasn’t quite in it.

She had no idea what her prospective MOS meant. 03 meant infantry, but the 72 wasn’t in the handbook. She knew it was rare for women to get 03 designations, since combat troops weren’t worth much if they got pregnant and were sent on leave. 0300 was the proper MOS for any fighting Marine. Nat herself had been aiming for 0341, mortars, or 0311, rifles. And deep in her heart, she longed for the possibility of 0321, Recon Marine, the cream of the Marine crop. She had the skills for it, but her drill sergeant had made it clear that he saw her only as a receptacle for his cum. “Yes I will suck your cock Sir Sergeant Instructor Sir!” she remembered responding that very first day in BCT. Despite her enthusiasm for following any order given, she never rose above that in his eyes.

At least she was a combat operator! She’d made it that far. Whatever the actual MOS was, she’d be fighting her enemies, as she always wanted, and that was a call for a celebration. She pushed the Marine sitting on the table back, and took a hold of his inflating cock. Nat needed this. And why have one when you could have two? She fished the cock of the guy on her left out of his pants, as the Marine behind her bent her over a bit and started licking her pussy and ass.

It didn’t take long for the one on the table to get impatient, though. He picked Nat up off the table, and all of a sudden they’d changed places. Now she was the one on the table, and he was getting between her legs to start eating her out. How considerate! The other two also rotated, and she lost track of who was who as one of the Marines stood up on the table, his cock conveniently now next to her mouth. Well who was she to pass up such an offer? Nat grasped it with her hand and sucked the cock into her mouth. Of course, after a few moments of that she realized that the last member of her little celebration needed some attention too, so she looked to her right and started sucking on that cock while the guy in front of him stood up and started fingering her.

Well she couldn’t leave him out, now could she? She bent over, the position was a bit awkward, but hey, she was flexible. The third cock in a few minutes entered her mouth, and it was a big one. Was this going to be the first guy who was going to fuck her as a graduated Marine? She sure hoped so.

She did her best to rotate around the three cocks, sucking and stroking them each in turn. Her inner ravenousness was starting to come out, she needed these men to fuck her so badly. Of course, their hands were all over her, too. As the hazy sun beat down on them, she knew these three and more to come were going to give her the royal fucking she deserved and so badly wanted.

Finally the guy in front of her, the one with the big dick, he pushed her down on to the table and pulled one of her legs on to his shoulder. She wanted to say something, to declare how much she wanted this, but that wouldn’t be proper. Girls weren’t supposed to enjoy their “duty.” Instead she just moaned in lust as he pushed himself inside of her.

The other two adjusted to let Nat continue to suck and stroke their cocks. She fully expected to fuck the both of them before too long. A nice, sweaty fucking, a cock in her mouth, and two sets of hands pawing at her tits, it didn’t get much better than this. They continued like this for a while, the guy in her cunt pounding away while the other two switched between each other, giving her a chance to taste a new cock every few minutes or so.

Nat whimpered as the guy fucking her pulled out, silently agreeing to trade with the guy currently getting his dick sucked. She was almost to a satisfying morning orgasm. Then again, as Mr. Big Dick Marine gave her a taste of her own juices on his, well, big dick, the other guy started fucking her, once again making her feel complete.

There was a part of her that wanted to forget the fight and just devote her life entirely to sex. It was a rare kind of girl who did it. All she had to do was let herself get knocked up, pump out a kid to the state, and fail to reenlist. Become a real dame, get herself fucked in the bars and stage shows and even the occasional radio program as entertainment, she had the looks for it.

There were times where she couldn’t tell what was more important to her, fucking or fighting. She wanted her , she wanted to destroy the Stadt. But all these men, the occasional woman, wanting her, using her, fucking her, it just made her feel so incredible. She was getting ferociously rammed now, the Marine battering her pussy, almost in his need to be inside of her. She tried to hide how hard her treatment made her cum, but there was no way to hide the monster orgasm that the rough fuck brought out of her. She screamed around the cock in her mouth as the Marine pounded away, fucking her like it would be the last fuck he’d ever have. He reached his own orgasm shortly thereafter, rewarding her with a nice, hot load of cum deep in her pussy.

Despite the dick very thoroughly in her face, she saw one of her few female friends in the Corps, newly minted Private Katie Denare, the voluptuous brunette bombshell on her knees at another table sucking a cock of her own. Katie was fun, they spent a fair bit of time in the training unit’s showers getting thoroughly gangbanged, and cleaning each other up after the fact. Katie had been given a 4133 MOS, a Morale, Welfare, and Recreation Marine. She didn’t take the “Combat” part of Basic Combat Training as seriously as Nat did, but she sucked a mean cock, and the Corps clearly knew it. 4133 might as well have been the fuckmeat MOS. At least Nat and Katie would get to slut it up together on occasion, they’d both been assigned to the same training yard in Old Detroit, Diesel City.

Even from here, even while getting fucked, Nat could see the smile on Katie’s face as she dutifully sucked the cock in front of her. Nat tried to hide it as much as she could, preferring to put her Marine side first. Katie never bothered, she was a slut, and she had no problem with everyone knowing it.

The Marines showing Nat a good time traded again, and the third Marine finally got a chance at Nat’s pussy. Like the guy before him, this one favored a nice, hard, fast fuck, which was just fine by Nat. She was tough, she could take it. She tried to adjust so her view of Katie wasn’t blocked, it turned her on that much more to see her friend go at it.

Nat sailed through her second and third orgasm before Mr. Big Dick Marine was kind enough to take his turn filling her cunt up again. As she moaned, loudly and with a big bright grin on her face, she watched as Katie lowered her own pussy down on to the dick she’d been sucking moments before. The brunette was showing off, as she always did, a reminder to the world that she was the best fuck of the barracks. Nat wanted to compete with her for the title, but her combat skills took priority. Big Dick, apparently nonplussed by the cum already leaking out of her, pulled out and started licking her cunt, the naughty sensation making her happy. Some other Marine got involved with Nat’s mini-clusterfuck, trading with the guy in her hand, who went over to feed Katie, having clearly noticed what Nat was distracted by. Nat watched as Katie expertly rolled her hips and fucked the one cock while gleefully sucking the new one.

As much as Nat was enjoying the sex, she was getting a bit tired of being on her back. She was itching for a change in position, for these dicks to reach some different spots inside her. They’d cum either way, she deserved something for herself. Besides, she wanted a better view of Katie and the guy she was riding. From Nat’s awkward angle, it looked like the cock filling her friend up was nice and fat, but she still wanted to see more.

Finally, Nat got her wish, just as she heard the guy who’d moved over to Katie groan loudly and obviously cum in her mouth. Nat was pulled up to her knees, clearly her next fuck wanted her doggy. She positioned herself in the best possible view to watch Katie get double teamed, while leaving enough room for one of the others to put their cocks in her mouth and still be about to see Katie’s fun time in her side view. It turned out not to be necessary though, as the other guy opted to lay down in front of Nat on the table, giving her an unobstructed view.

And Nat was right, the cock slamming into Katie from below was a real monster. Big and fat and long and damn, Nat wanted a go at that dick, too. She reached out to her own big dicked friend, over the guy whose dick she was sucking, and grasped his dick, handling it lovingly even if he was far away. She intended to get at least one load of cum from him, and she didn’t want him wandering away like the other guy did.

Nat and her three Marines were sweaty messes in the outdoor sun, but Nat loved every minute of it. The energy was electric. The guy behind her was pounding her nice and hard, the guy below her couldn’t figure out whether he wanted her sucking his cock or making out with him, and of course there was Mr. Big Dick Marine, who was far away from the action but still very involved, Nat keeping her hand on him as often as she could.

It was almost a miracle when Mr. Big Dick Marine traded with the guy fucking her, and he started pounding away at her. She wanted to scream out in joy, he felt so good inside of her! No one had even touched her ass yet, other than some early playing, so she decided that she was going to rock his dick until she got the creamy reward she wanted so badly from him. Nat pounded back against her user, squeezing his dick with her vaginal muscles. Though unfortunately she couldn’t hold off her own orgasm, she came loudly as she was getting fucked.

Today was turning into a great day. She’d made it into infantry, and now she was getting properly fucked to orgasm after orgasm. She could die tomorrow and be satisfied with how things went.

Even more satisfying: Mr. Big Dick Marine’s cum! Finally! She squealed happily around the cock in her mouth, loving the feeling of jet after jet filling up her cunt. She shuddered in orgasmic aftershock.

As she shuddered around the big cock still inside of her, however deflating, she watched as a very satisfied Katie’s party broke up. She pulled herself off of the monster cock that she’d been riding – now revealed to be that of the Sergeant Major – and shimmied a bit, clearly euphoric after the incredible pounding she just took. What really got Nat’s attention was when the Sergeant Major started heading towards her.

“I couldn’t fuck you as just a recruit, Private Hayes,” the Sergeant Major said, shooing away the rest of Nat’s own party. He was a grizzled older guy, in his 40s, with a prosthetic replacement arm. “Regulations can be a bitch. But now you actually made it, Legs. So I’m gonna fuck you. You want me to, Private?”

“Yes, Sergeant Major!” she responded as crisply as her well-fucked state would allow.

He maneuvered behind her and deftly slid the Katie-cum lubricated monster inside her. She couldn’t stop herself from moaning, the Sergeant Major had an unreal cock on him!

“Yeah? You like that?” he taunted.

“Yes, Sergeant Major!” Discipline in all things.

“Your little slut friend Private Denare got herself a Morale posting. You going to join her?”

The Sergeant Major was really slamming into her now, and Nat was having trouble keeping in control. “No Sergeant Major!” she squeaked out, on the verge of yet another huge orgasm. “Zero-Three-Seven-Two, Sergeant Major! I made…. AHHHH!” she had to regain control, the pleasure was overwhelming her. “I made Infantry!”

“No, shit, Private Hayes!” The Sergeant Major sounded proud of her. She hadn’t realized she’d made such an impression. “Well done, Marine! That new division will be lucky to have you. Shit, Legs, I didn’t think your drill would let you go near a rifle, kept saying you were just a cunt, only good for fucking. Glad to see he was wrong about you.”

Nat beamed with pride, before succumbing to the biggest orgasm yet. The Sergeant Major just kept fucking her, even as another Marine found his way to her mouth, and a third then climbed under her to play with her tits, the Sergeant Major was an unstoppable machine.

Nat really lost it after her second orgasm with the Sergeant Major. The guy under her vacated, leaving her to just be spit-roasted, followed shortly by the other guy’s cock exploding in her mouth, filling it with cum, which she happily swallowed. That was when the Sergeant Major pulled out of her cunt, and started pushing his massive manhood into her ass.

The mixture of pain and pleasure was exquisite. Nat loved anal, but only rarely took a cock this big in her ass. But with the long string of orgasms and the intensely sexual post-graduation revelry, it just sent her into overdrive.

The Sergeant Major was the first Marine to cum in her ass during the celebration, but he wasn’t the last. Once he’d finished up, her rear hole was clearly now fair game. Mr. Big Dick Marine made his return, using her mouth while another Marine that Nat never even saw started working on her ass.

The cycle continued for a while before the Sergeant Major returned to her, and decided to give her pussy another run. This time she was positioned reverse cowgirl, like Katie was with the Sergeant Major before her, her body and the massive cock pistoning into her from below on display for everyone to see. The ceremony grounds were covered in bodies, men and women coming together and fucking hard with no care in the world. It somehow made Nat even hornier, this was the first time she got a look at the orgy as it was unfolding.

A good half of the women involved in today’s activities would likely end up pregnant as a result of it, and Nat prayed she wasn’t one of them. She just got her chance to fight.

Another man came up beside her and offered her mouth his cock. It was like the Sergeant Major was testing her endurance, and stamina. Well, that was no problem by Nat. She’d outlast just about anyone here, except maybe Katie.

The Sergeant Major kept fucking her for a good long time, the both of them cumming again, before finally leaving her be. As tired as her pussy was, she still wasn’t done. She fucked around for a while, watching Katie and some of the other women get properly used. Her first DP didn’t come for another hour, Mr. Big Dick Marine had returned to give her something to suck on while the two other Marines pounded her pussy and ass. He later got another chance at her cunt while another Marine fucked her ass from below.

The celebration went on for hours and hours. Tired, battered, sore all over, Nat refused to stop. Today was the last day in her life where she could just fuck with abandon, leave everything on the table, and be completely satisfied. Tomorrow, she would start training in her mysterious new MOS. She had long since stopped trying not to smile, letting the pleasure of every man who wanted her, who fucked her, to wash over her. She was having the time of her life.

It occurred to her that in a year’s time, many of these people she’d been spending the whole day fucking would be dead. Maybe even she’d be dead. In many ways, this was one last massive celebration of life, in a world that day by day seemed to care about life less and less.

Fittingly, it was Mr. Big Dick Marine who finally ran her out of energy, taking her ass in yet another DP. It seemed that once the other Marines knew she was cool taking two at once, they all decided to put her to the test. That was the massive orgasm which finally satisfied her, that feeling deep in her stomach that she’d had enough.

She laughed and smiled as they put her on her weakened knees after they once again filled her holes with cum. She’d probably need to sleep with her Lester-Holt vaginal exerciser inside her tonight to get herself recovered enough for her flight up north to Diesel City. She took a beating today, almost harder than any of the training she put herself through. On wobbly legs, she stood herself up, and finally started making her way back to the barracks, not bothering to put on any clothing. Her training BDU’s were lost in the mess. For all the punishment she took today, she had to be ready for what’s next, moving towards it with head held high.

She was a Marine. Nothing in the world could stop her.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)