More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Carterdruzba Carterdruzba

You start your day, how does it begin?

Principal route

You realized your grades were running low so you decided to talk to your principal about it. As you were in her office discussing about your grades you stair at the teacher looking at your report seeing your grades “hmm yeah your grades are getting low you need to find some way to come up with or I got a different option” she said with a smile “what’s that” you asked “well there is one option you could do for me is that you can pleasure by” she reached down to grab something it was a desk place on her desk “ is wear the things” she opens it and you see a pair of black lace panties, black stockings, black high heels and a black wig you were shocked of seeing this you respond “wait but those are girls clothes what does this got to with my grades” “don’t question me know put them all on or you won’t get credits” you had but took your regular clothes off and put the girl clothes on and the wig after you got them on your principal walked behind you smiling with a evil grin looking at your behind you turned around and realized that your wearing a a thong she was admiring how perky and thick and curvy your butt was it was bootylicoius she couldn’t stop staring at your booty the way your butt looked in that thong “bend over my desk” “yes mam” you then started walking in the heels towards her desk as you were walking you felt your butt moved your bottom bounced the curve of your ass it jiggled and bounced while you walk in your heels and you realize she was watching you while you walk smiling and seeing the bulge in her pants you realize she is gonna fuck your butt. You then reached the desk you bend over the table with your big ass in the air facing towards your principal she then grab your fat ass cheeks with a handful a fat buttcheek squeezing it “look at this thick ass your ready for some good fucking” with her hand squeezing pale fat ass and you heard growing it was her bulge in her pants “I’m so turned from your ass seeing walk in those heels and touching it I can hold on much longer i must have this booty” she then unzips her pants and the big black cock beast was released the beast was released!!!! “I’m so hard right now look at my big black cock hard and ready I’m gonna make you my bitch and your gonna refer to me as daddy and you as Jenny” she then slap your ass and it jiggle “ you got that Jenny” slaps again “you got that” “yes daddy” “good girl” she then slid the thong to the right side of your booty and then her entire entered in. She grabs both your fat buttocks as she starts fucking you deep “yeah your daddy’s good little girl are you” as she starts fucking you your fat ass starts shaking from her thrusts and starts spanking you while pounds your jiggly booty. While she was pounding your booty she say things “ I like big butts and I cannot lie your brothas and sistas can’t deny when a nice pretty little sissy like with itty bitty waist and a round thing in the club you get” keeps pounding “by a sister with a big black cock my” she keeps pounding “my anaconda don’t want if you got buns hon” as she keeps ravishing your fat bubble butt “ hmm yeah this curvaceous body is made for big black dick but I’m hmm not through yet I’m gonna make sure that your ass gets turned into a nice big booty I’m gonna get that ass fat and once it grows into a nice big booty those girls will wow look at her big round butt and that her is you and a bunch a tall Afro sisters are gonna want your fat ass even when your to be a slutty prostitute getting pimped out for cock you walking down the streets in that stockings and heels and thong you know whos gonna want that fat ass those hung sisters with big black cocks are gonna want your fat ass or when your ass gets bigger it’s either gonna used in a strip club for twerking for the audience shaking that ass that big booty you have each cheek jiggling right cheek left cheek jiggle jiggle that booty will make those hung Afro sisters hard in their pants wanting to fuck your bubble butt and they all make you suck their cocks while your ass fucked and even the manager will wanna fuck you with her big dark dick or in a brothel with your fat ass getting ravished many times by many bbc customers and yours lips plastic and plumped to suck cock those bulls or better yet no I’m gonna keep this fat ass booty for my self” she keeps ravishing your curves your curvaceous cheeks kept bouncing on her cock she keeps ravishing your fat ass admiring my jiggling ass getting pounded by her thick black cock you gave in bounced your fat bottom on her cock “yes that’s what I’m talking about Jenny” and starts spanking “say it bitch say you love having big black cock in your booty” “I love having big black cock in my booty” starts squeezing your booty while she stills ravish you and spanks your jiggly booty while moments she cummed!!!! “That was great for hump that ass but I’ll wanting more” months later you obeyed her and wore stockings and thong more often with high heels to match your thong and ass and your thighs and bottom got plumper and thicker more fatter and she then starts to continue ravish your fat pale ass and you were her bitch forever.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)