More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by FallenSaint FallenSaint

Whose story do you follow?

Princess Peach

Peach woke up and blinked as she sat up. She didn't know where she was, but quickly took stock of her surroundings. She was on a simple bed with clean sheets and had been carefully covered. Her cloths had not been removed, but they were still torn and shredded from her escape. The room she was in was clean and had only a small vanity table and a dresser available. Propped next to the dresser was her parasol. It was bent and probably not very serviceable for keeping rain or sunlight off of her, but it would make a decent club if she got in trouble. Peach climbed out of bed and went the the dresser and found it stocked with cloths that would fit her. They weren't her kind of cloths, but they would work. She pulled out a fresh pair of panties, a pair of shorts, and a tank top. These were similar to some of her sports gear, but not her first choice of clothing in an unknown situation.

She quickly changed cloths and then returned to sitting on the bed. Peach noticed there was no windows in her room and only one door leading out. The building seemed to be made of clay with simple tile flooring. Nothing in the room gave any indication who had brought her here. Normally Bowser would have burst in and made some kind of speech to her by now. There had been a few other kidnappers and people that wanted to her into marriage, but this didn't seem like the style of any of them. No, this was most likely someone else.... But Bowser was acting differently lately....

The memory of his attack on the castle came to mind. Normally he just barged in and grabbed her. Sure there were some exceptions, but almost always he followed a specific routine. One that had come to feel almost comfortable to her. This time though... Koopa troopers had come in with spears and hammers, attacking everything in sight. Toad had been astoundingly brave, tackling one of the Koopa and wrestling the spear away. With a weapon in hand, he had rallied the rest of the guards. The first wave of Koopa fell as Toad and his men bought time for the civilians to escape. But then cannon fire began to bombard the castle. When Peach last saw her home, it was a smoldering pile of wreckage. The next few months were running for her life. Every day more and more of her defenders falling in battle. Then Toad stayed behind....

She was so lost in her memories that she almost didn't hear the door starting to open...

Character: Peach

HP: 8

Weapon: broken parasol

Status: Normal

Inventory:

Mushroom X 1

Who is coming in?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)