More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Bogglepomp Bogglepomp

What's next?

Princess Peach Advisor

The crown on her head was a light thing. Literally speaking, it was small in terms of regalia, and the gold and gems that adorned it were a trifling affair. Figuratively as well, her burdens were not onerous. The kingdom practically ran itself thanks to the efficient bureaucracy of her Toads. Just a small be-gloved touched here or there to guide things back onto the right track if they ever veered off course, which they rarely did. At least of their own accord.

Trouble. Trouble didn’t come from within. It always came from outside her kingdom. Bowser was the most common culprit, but hardly the only one. Smithy from the eponymous Smithy Gang. Cackletta and Fawful from the Beanbean Kingdom. Count Bleck and his rogue’s gallery. The list goes on and on. The number of villains who had aspirations on her kingdom or just the world in general (which by-the-by included her kingdom as well) was almost too many to count. It almost seemed simpler to enumerate the number of allies and peace-loving folk.

She sighed, leaning her arm on her throne. Just the once she wished her kingdom would go a month without some new threat requiring her ever faithful heroes to intervene. But she knew it was a vain wish and so she gathered herself and got back to business.

“Next,” she called out to her guardstoads. They ushered in the next petitioner. The woman in question walked in and bowed politely. She was a Koopa, which while unusual in the Mushroom Kingdom was hardly outlawed like in the old days. In fact, the kingdom had a rather large emigrant population from their rival, those who were dissatisfied with their king’s constant escapades. “Greetings,” Princess Peach called out, “what do you require of the Mushroom Kingdom?”

The Koopa raised her head and grinned at the princess. “Nothing at all, your majesty. In fact, you should instead be asking what I can do for the Mushroom Kingdom.”

“Should I now?” Princess Peach asked wryly. “And what’s that?” She had entertained entrepreneurs before, and while their plans were generally worth less than the paper they weren’t written on, the bold aspirations sometimes bore fruit.

“Nothing less than solving all your problems.” The Koopa, dressed in a bright blue blazer, pulled out a wand from her jacket. “Recognize this?” Peach did. It was the Star Rod. The ancient artifact Bowser had stolen once upon a time. It had the capability of granting the holder’s wishes. It was only with the help of all the Star Spirits that she and Mario and his brother had been able to defeat him. How had this Koopa gotten a hold of it? Was it a replica?

All these thoughts rushed through her head, but she knew she had to act quick. She commanded her guards, “Seize her!” But before they could even move an inch the rod started to glow a rainbow light that signified its usage. She reached out vainly to try to stop it, but it was too late.


Princess Peach relaxed on her throne. It was easy to let herself unwind when everything was running according to plan and there were no worries to be had. Indeed, but a look to the side at the smaller throne with its Koopa occupant would dismiss any such stirrings out of hand. Having an advisor of such sterling quality meant that problems were dealt with before they even became nuisances.

“Ahem. My Princess, don’t you feel you’re a bit overdressed for the occasion?”

Princess Peach looked down at her traditional pink gown. Oh my. How had she not noticed. This wasn’t some formal ball. It was just dealing with petitioners. She mentally chastised herself and quickly doffed the heavy clothes, revealing her lacy pink lingerie that barely covered her bounteous bosom and behind. They jiggled a bit as she took off her clothes, which was only right, as she should be on display for her subjects.

“My thanks. I can’t believe I didn’t notice.”

“Not a problem, my Princess. That’s what I’m here for.” The advisor bowed her head. “Now that you’re properly dressed, why don’t we hear some supplicants?”

“A grand idea. Guardstoads, please let in the next petitioner.” Her guardstoads obliged. Princess Peach licked her lips as she watched them walk over to the door. They weren’t dressed in any clothes at all. They only had gray paint that covered their privates, mimicking armor. Of course they didn’t need actual armor in the castle of all places, given that the kingdom was never invaded. Theirs was only a ceremonial role and as such they wore ceremonial attire. Very hot and sexy ceremonial attire. Half of their job was being eye candy for the lesbian princess.

They let in a female Goomba who proudly wore a spelunker’s hat. Oh, this was a familiar face. It was Goombella, once-upon-a-time traveling companion of Mario and a famed hero and explorer in her own right. “Greetings, your majesty. I’ve come to warn you about a thief. Someone stole the Star Rod from the Star Spirits and plans to use it for nefarious purposes.”

“Oh no, that sounds quite serious. Do you have any idea about where this villain is?”

Goombella shook her head, which comprised most of her body (asides from the massive pair of tits that filled out her lower half making her quite the shortstack). “That’s the thing. They’ve clearly already used it to hide themselves. They could be anywhere.”

“Oh dear.” Princess Peach turned to her side. “Advisor, any ideas?”

Her advisor grinned again. The Koopa was really a mirthful individual, always seeing the bright side of things. “I have a few. I beg you leave me to it and I’ll figure out their identity. But in the meantime, aren’t you forgetting something again?

Princess Peach looked dumbly at her advisor. What could she be forgetting? She wracked her mind, but nothing was coming up.

“The strip pole, your majesty.”

“Oh of course. My apologies.” Princess Peach descended from her throne. At the bottom and a little to the side was a small stage with a singular metallic rod. The Royal Strip Pole as it was known. It was her princess-ly duty to entertain her guests while they bore out their requests. Her body and mind were solely devoted to her kingdom and her subjects in all aspects.

She sashayed right up to it and began her show by sticking the pole between her two gigantic globes. She then began to rub them up and down the metallic shaft. Heavy, bassy music began to pump in from the speakers positioned around the throneroom. The princess was strictly a lesbian like ninety-nine percent of her kingdom, but one thing all lesbians like her liked was seeing tits fucked by rods. It was just a well known fact. Indeed, the drooling face of Goombella testified as much.

The Goomba wiped away her drool. “Your majesty. You’re so sexy. I could rub myself to you all day.” Princess Peach smiled angelically at her subject while transitioning to a proper routine. She positioned herself ass-facing her subject while shimmying up and down the pole. “Fuck. Your ass is like a peach. I just want to take a bite.”

“Oho. Your subject is quite daring today, my Princess.” Her advisor tittered. “We seem to have some extra time today. Why don’t you indulge her?”

The Princess looked over shoulder. The poor Goomba was looking awfully distressed by all her liege’s shaking and jiggling. Her advisor truly was a kind soul, helping to remind the princess of her royal duty to help reliever her subjects from any sexual buildup caused by her displays.

“Come, my lovely subject. Take a bit of my juicy ass if you so desire.” She didn’t stop moving up and down the pole, but she did keep an eye on Goombella as she rushed up to the stage. While it may be selfless of the Princess to do so, engaging in her subject’s desires did have a pleasant side effect of relieving her own sexual frustration as well. Her sex drive was truly off the charts and she needed to be fucked at least three times a day or else she’d go crazy.

Goombella reared up and took a big, soft chomp on the princess’ peachy ass. Just a gentle love bite interspersed with alternating licking as she salivated all over the Peach’s rear. “Mmmmph. Your ass tastes so good, your Majesty. It’s even better than Tayce T.’s Shroom Cake!”

Tayce T. was a world renowned chef. Having her body compared favorably to their stellar cooking was quite the compliment. “Thank you, Goombella. That really warms my heart to hear that.” She didn’t stop her routine, even though it was getting a bit hard to shake her ass with a Goomba attached. The princess was going to have quite the hickey tomorrow, but it was all worth it to take care of her subjects and help fulfill their wishes.

“Excellent job, my Princess.” Her advisor chimed in, echoing her thoughts. “But I hope you aren’t satisfied with just this. There’s still plenty of room to improving yourself as a princess. Don’t worry however, I’ll be helping shape you into the perfect little pretty princess you were meant to be.”

As she ground her ass into the pole and her subject both, she felt as calm and worry-free as she could possibly be. She knew everything would be fine as long as she just listened to her advisor and became what she was meant to be. No trouble would find her or her kingdom under her advisor’s guiding hand. And as a plus, she’d get some much needed relief from her own constant horniness. Her advisor was truly brilliant knocking out two birds with one stone.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)