More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Bogglepomp Bogglepomp

What's next?

Princess Jasmine and the New Sultan

Jasmine looked over the reports with a growing ire. How could her father have been so inept? The sultanate was on the precipice of ruin and their neighbors would assuredly swoop in to collect what little remained when they could not afford to pay their soldiers.

Thank the heavens that her father was no longer in charge.

Jafar leaned over her, caressing her with one hand and pointing to a report on their grain situation with the other. “I presume by your rather dour expression that you concur.”

“Yes, my lord. How my father thought he could hide this from the people, I… I am ashamed I even share his blood.”

“Dreadful, is it not? It shall be a great work to restore this sultanate to its rightful place, but I am nothing if not dutiful.”

“Yes, and I love that about you,” Jasmine spoke the truth. Ever since he had deposed her father and taken the sultanate and herself for his own, it was like a veil had been lifted from her eyes. She could see the world clearly now. If it was a bit darker and more grimy than her previous spoiled self had ever imagined, she was more than willing to pay the cost.

There were some pleasant benefits as well to this new arrangement.

Her lover flicked her nipple through her silk dress. “Ohhh.”

“My love for this sultanate is as bountiful and as resplendent as the shining sea. Have you ever seen the sea, my pet? No? Imagine an oasis but with the vastness of the desert. I shall have to take you there one day.”

She loved that about him. That he was willing to share all his wonders and his knowledge with her benighted self. He was a learned man, a vizier who had traveled the world to gain his insight, and he was using it to make her world and her sultanate the best it could be.

Her thoughts briefly flickered to another man. That street rat masquerading as a prince that she had let herself be swooned by. Falsehood and lies all of it. But Jafar held the truth in one hand and her in the other.

“A matter for the future, however. What do you think of the trade deal with…” The conversation turned to more political matters. She had wondered on occasion and even broached to him the question of why he didn’t simply conquer the other lands with his magical might, like he had conquered hers. He only laughed and said not even his power was infinite, but neither were his wants. He took only what he deserved.

He deserved her.

After the discussion had winded down, he led her down the golden hallways of the palace to their chambers. Servants and slaves both bowed their heads and offered praise to his majesty. Some had been compelled by magic to serve, but many others flocked to the palace to join the new sultan. Men were base creatures, Jafar had taught her, and they obeyed their betters with only fear as their compulsion.

When they reached their room, Jasmine darted ahead and threw herself onto their bed.

“My lord, my lord, have you heard the people’s whispers?”

He shook his head and said he wasn’t aware of any of his spies reporting anything unusual.

She grinned cheekily at him. “Oh, but I have. They whisper that the sultan is without an heir. To avoid further unrest, I think it best you solve that issue with as much haste as possible.” She emphasized her point by lifting the bottom of her dress up, baring her naked pussy.

Jasmine was always ready for him to take her any time he wished, as was his right as sultan even if she wasn’t his spellbound . So she wore no underclothes beneath her dress. Her always wet and dripping cunt left a mess on the floor beneath her as she walked the halls, but that was a problem for the servants.

“Hmm,” he said, stepping closer. “That does seem like quite a problem.” He set his snake-head staff down besides the bed and climbed next to her. “However will I address it?” He doffed his robes and hat and pressed his hands into the bed above her shoulder.

“It is far past time we add ‘mother’ to your list of titles, my pet.”

She gasped as his cock entered her pussy. She had been waiting for this for so long, it seemed. Her lover had said he didn’t want to rush his meal lest his spoil his victory. He had used every other part of her, but not this most essential piece.

Jasmine tightened her pussy, pressing it around his cock. For all that she was his aide in economic and political matters now, she was primarily his sex , and so she had trained doing pussy squats and fucking herself with dildos, just to make sure she could take his width and length and give him the pleasure he deserved.

She needed him to cum. She needed him to give her his child. Then it would all be complete. She’d be his queen in truth.

Jasmine wrapped her hands around him as he thrust in and out of her core. Yes. She could feel it. She could feel him tightening and getting faster and faster as he neared completion. Complete. She needed to be complete.

He didn’t warn her, but she knew by his movements beforehand that he was cumming. She felt it, spurt after spurt of his thick cum drenching her insides, lining her pussy walls with his mark. And she knew in her heart of hearts that she was going to be with child.

A tear ran down her face. And then another. A whole waterfall of joyful release. She was his, and her son or daughter would be his, and together they’d raise their sultanate to heights never before seen. It was a dream so beautiful, a dream from which she never wanted to wake.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)