More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Necro5 Necro5

Who will visit you? Or who will you visit?

Princess Bri

"Knock, knock. Can I come in?" asked the voice of someone familiar, from behind the chamber door of your study.

"Come in," you reply, as the door opens and reveals Princess Bri, dressed as usually, in a skimpy pricess dress.

Bri is your younger brother, and whom is a trap in most sense of the way. He has had a habit of dressing and acting like a girl throught his life - despite today' medical-tech he has refused to be physically made into a girl.

Albeit, if you didn't know it was him - he'd make a very cute girl with his lean legs, feminine curves, cute face and long, strawberry blonde hair which is all natural. Despite his weird 'fetish', you two have been somewhat aclose to 'friends' among your family - without having to suffer being fucked 'brainless-habit'.

Although you have been distant lately with him, due to having seen him masturabe alot in his free-time, while moaning several names of your family.

"So, I heard you are the big cheese now?" asked Bri.

"Looks so. What of it?" you ask, minding to be friendly and welcoming.

What happens?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)