More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Dark Warrior Dark Warrior

What happens now?

John arrives at the set of a new romance movie.

John gripped the arms of his chair tightly as the plane began its descent. His stomach flew into his mouth; He'd never been very good at flying, and landing was the worst. He shut his eyes, and before he knew it, the plane had landed. John was then led to a large van, which he clambered into, along with the rest of the crew. The van began its journey, and John looked out the window at the famous city of Hollywood. He grinned, remembering that this was all real. He even tried pinching himself, but it definitely was real.

"We're just parking now, Mr. Doe," said the driver, and John just about jumped with joy. The drive sure had seemed short. The van pulled into the car park of the movie set, and came to a stop.

"Welcome, Mr. Doe, to the set of..." John didn't hear the end of the sentence, as he'd already jumped out of the van. He looked across at the set, and there he saw some members of the cast filming a part of the movie. He saw a man and a woman kissing on the set, and he heard corny music; It looked like this was a romance movie. He nearly kicked himself; He hated romance movies, but then he noticed who the actors were, and his mind changed instantly.

Who are the two actors?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)