More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Rinzler Rinzler

How does it start

She comes out of the shower, (happens during the original anime)

Your text Here

Hinata came out of her shower with a faint smile on her lips, she held the towel tight against her body, after all, she could never be too careful in a compound where people could see through walls.

Thought today her mind paid almost no attention to that,she overheard some people talking about the all you can eat contest Ichiraku was offering today, surely lots of people would be there but she was interested only in the object of her crush, naruto.

She figured today was the day she could finally approach him, too long had she watched him from afar ,she could feel the pain he was carrying and she felt like she had failed him for not being by his side to support him when no one else had, for not giving him company while he spent his days alone.

She slid the door that connected her private Bathroom to her room, a luxury her father Hiashi had threatened to take away if she did not live up to his standards soon, she imagined herself walking along the corridors of the hyuuga household in a very small towel and shook her head in embarrassment.

Her window was closed and both doors were locked so she felt secure enough to let the towel come loose, holding it with one hand she wondered how exactly would she approach naruto today

-Hi,I have never tasted Ramen before and I'm only here because of you naruto-kun”

How was she supposed to just talk to him if they hadn't interacted in months now? Maybe it was time to thank him for standing by her in her fight against Neji but reminding him that she was a loser didn't seem like a good idea, Sakura seemed like a winner and it was she who Naruto had a crush on

-Maybe- she thought, putting her hand in her chin - I could enter the contest, that should impress him right?

But she had never done something like that before, what did she expect, just being crowned the queen of gluttony on her first try?Even if she won she was still way too shy around him and would probably just become a stuttering mess

-No- she thought - there will be no stuttering today, this is the day I change , my true chance to impress him!

Her daydreaming came to a stop when a cold shiver ran along her body and suddenly it reminded her that she was still standing naked in the middle of her room just holding the towel in hand; a blush spread across her face even if nobody could see her , quickly she ran to her wardrobe and opened it.

And then she froze

Her blush disappeared completely, replaced by shock when she realized her wardrobe was completely empty! Opening the drawers she quickly realized that there was absolutely nothing inside, not even underwear!

How could this be happening to her? Specially today? She scanned her room and didn't see anything she could wear, she was trapped nude in her room.

She figured today was laundry day and a servant had come into her room to take everything to the laundry, even her clean clothes, never in her life had she cursed but she was very close to doing it now, her chance with Naruto was ruined!

That's when she noticed a small, strange seal by the side of her wardrobe, it seemed too blurry to read, her hand touched it softly when suddenly a puff of smoke overwhelmed her senses.

When it cleared, she was quick to notice two things

She was no longer in her bedroom, but in an alley

She could hear the noise of a busy street

Her heart skipped a bit, she watched in absolute horror as the towel in her hand disappeared in a puff of smoke;Hinata Hyuuga, former heiress of the prestigious Hyuuga clan was standing naked in an alley, in broad daylight, somewhere in the center of Konoha, completely naked

Fast as lighting, she covered her breasts with one hand and her crotch with the other before screaming her head off

Does she use a henge to transform into herself but clothed, or does Naruto hear her and runs into the alley?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)