More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 13 by TitManDDo TitManDDo

What's next?

Outdoing the Energizer bunny

“I bet you can’t,” Scarlett taunts me. “We’ve been fucking like bunnies for a week—there’s no way you can still—”

I cut her off by flipping her backwards onto our heavy wooden dining-room table (carefully, so she doesn’t hit her head), which we’ve just finished wiping down after dinner. “Time for dessert,” I announce, and dive into her pussy like I haven’t eaten all day. I probe her tight hole with a round tongue and rub her pearl with the ball of my thumb. With the other hand I grab a tit, kneading her springy flesh and pinching its quivering pink nub, twirling and stretching it.

“Yes, lover,” Scarlett cries urgently, “yes, lover—yes—more—more—pinch my nipple, squeeze my boob, eat my pussy, eat that fucking pussy, fuck that tight little hole with that beautiful tongue, rub my button, so close so close sofuckingclose don’t stop don’t stop don’tstopdon’tstopdon’t—don’t—” She howls like a wolf in heat as her climax fountains up inside her like Old Faithful, scattering her thoughts to the winds. I flex my tongue into a rolled position inside her pulsating honeypot and suck it all in, guzzling her girl-cum as she sprays it into my mouth.

When the flood abates, I trade places in Scarlett’s twat, piercing her sex with two fingers and rubbing her G-spot while I suck her button hard into my mouth like I’m trying to suck a watermelon through a straw. She moans and writhes and builds quickly to another crashing orgasm.

I stand up, using my grip on Scarlett’s majestic peak for balance, and lean her calves against my shoulders. I reclaim her tit, pinching the nipple, and use my other hand to guide myself into her hotbox. I bury my rod balls-deep in her drenching cunt and set about fucking her relentlessly into the table. “Fuck!” she cries. “Give it to me, lover—give it to me good and hard.” I return my thumb to her joystick and she yowls like a wild cat. “Pound my cunt, baby—pound every fucking inch of that tight teen pussy with your big fucking pussyhammer. Fill that teeny little pussy with your man-meat. Take it—own it—fucking own that hot, wet cunt with your man-meat. So—fucking—good—make me your slut, own your naughty little teen slut and her naughty little teen pussy—anything, do anything, just give me that big fucking cock, pound that sexy little fuckdoll pussy with your big fucking cock . . . I’m so close, baby, so hot fucking close, you’ve got me so fucking high, all I need is your cum, just give me your cum, cum in my hungry little cunt and make me cum so fucking hard—own that slutty little cunt with your seed and make me cum . . .”

“You asked for it, little minx—cumming!” I slam my dick into her hotbox and unload my cum cannon all over her walls, feeling the electricity of my orgasm firing every nerve in my body.

“Yes—yesmine!” Scarlett cries out, then screams long and high and wild as her climax answers mine, flashing through her like lightning. Her wildly pulsating honeypot milks my cock for every last drop of cum as she writhes and flexes on the table.

I’m just starting to calm down when I hear a car pull into the driveway. With the clairvoyance of sudden panic, I know immediately it’s Lily—Jessica’s family came back a little early. She’ll spend a minute or two saying goodbye to them and thanking them before she comes in, but there’s no time to waste: I have to go toward the front door to get to the stairs. “It’s Lily!” I hiss.

I see my shocked recognition mirrored on Scarlett’s face. “Go! Quickly!” she says. I pull out of her pussy and sprint for the stairs. As I’m closing my bedroom door, I hear the front door open. “Dad, I’m home!” I hear Lily shout.

Oh, boy . . . how does *this* play out?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)