More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Zekar Zekar

Cause of Transformation

Clothes make the Person

Sometimes a person puts a new outfit or costume and feels like a different person. This is the case for this transformation.

Typically this story involves someone wearing someone else’s clothes and transforming into them. This usually causes a case of mistaken identity resulting in The transformed person to have sex with the clothes owner’s significant other. In some cases this transformation will also allow the wearer to think like the person they look like. Sometimes this ability is something the wearer is able to do, as such they will only discover it usually by an accidental laundry mix up or some purposeful cross dressing.

However, other variations can be found. Such as being turned intowhat your costume represents, such as a vampire or French Maid. In these cases it’s not uncommon for the transformed person to gain special abilities or change personalities. In the Crench Maid example perhaps they gain the ability to speak French or are stuck speaking in a French accent.

To add a wrinkle into the mix this transformation may have a time limit placed upon it where if the user wears the clothes for too long they are permanently stuck in that form.

More

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)