More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 17 by bacchaporn01 bacchaporn01

Does she agree?

Yes, but...

"A picture" replies {crush!} "I don't mind but if you want you can keep it!" She was very horny and she continued "{your name}, now I want you to fuck me!".

"I waited so long for this and now I want to enjoy every moment of it!" you said in a possessive tone, you pushed her against the door grabbing her ass with your left hand and her head with the right. Your chest was rubbing her boobs and you could feel her warm breath getting faster on your skin, you then placed your lips on hers and started kissing her passionately, your cock was hard and it was touching her belly while you squeezed her ass cheeks. Your naked bodies were enjoying the moment, you then moved down and gave few kisses on her neck. "oh... {your name}!" moaned {crush}, you then grabbed her round boobs and started to suck her right nipple, she kept moaning "ah... that feels so good..keep going.." her hands were exploring your back. you then started to suck {crush}'s left nipple . "hmm..ah..hmm.. {your name}!.. I ..want you..hmmm.!", the room could just hear her moaning and the sound of your lips sucking her nipples.

You then grabbed your {crush} and pushed her on the bed, she lay down as you started kissing her feet. You then reached her trimmed pussy and started licking her clit. "Oh.. Oh...my God.. ahhhmmm... {your name}!...aaah {your name}!.hmmm..don't stop babe.... hmm... " she kept moaned as you were tasting her cunt, you started finger-fucking her . Now your tongue was stimulating her clit and your finger were fucking her, {crush} grabbed your head with both hands and kept groaning " hmmmm {your name}!.. aah yehh!.....baby..hmmm.. {your name}..{your name}..fuck....{your name}....oooohh...aah I'm gonna...cumm . .. babe yess." You kept fingering {crush} until she cum "aaahhh {your name}, I'm...cumm...ming.. y..eyeeh ..ooh.!!yeeh... I .... love yyee.. {your name}..oh.."

You than lay down next to her placing a hand on her boobs, you were proud to make her cum. "I love you {crush}!" you said and then complimented "You taste so nice down dare babe!".

After {crush} recovered from her orgasm, she placed her right hand on your dick and started rubbing it slowly, "So are you completing the dare?" asked {crush}. You just had the chance to say "oh {crush}!" when she climbed on you and now her wet pussy was touching the tip of your cock.

"You are so tight!.. Ahhh" you groaned as {crush} sat on you and she moaned "ohh... you are big.. {your name}!" She then bent forward letting her hair caress your skin, her breasts were ready to rub your chest and her soft lips were right on your face.

You noticed that {crush} had your phone in her hand, you grabbed her ass and she started moving up and down, she then stopped for a moment and said "Don't forget the dare!" she opened the canera on your phone in selfie mode and toof few pictures of your cock inside her, then she started a selfie video and said "Fuck me {your name}!" You didn't knew her intentions but began moving your hips faster and faster "kkeeep..gooiing... {your name}!!...hmm..love uuoo...oooh..hmmm...ah...ah..ah..ooh..yyh..hmm..faasteer!" You moved faster and she fell on you, the phone still recording. Her lips were kissing your face, you spanked her ass and she kept groaning loudly, "I'm gonna.. cum.. {crush}!" You warned.

Where do you cum?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)