More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 64 by cdbaby cdbaby

Continue with Jill or switch to Sarah?

sarah

The entourage entered the room with bounding energy. Jenny through herself on the bed, pulling Eliza with her.

"Hey, this isn't that kind of party." Courtney grunted as she led Sarah inside in blindfolded.

"What's going on?"

"Nothi-OH MY GOD JENNY PUT YOUR CLOTHES BACK ON!"

Sarah ripped her blindfold off and saw...a completely dressed Jennifer, who was busy rolling on the bed laughing. "You looked!" The group joined in the laughing, including Sarah. "I think our dear Sarah is a secret perv." She teased, striding over to Sarah seductively.

Sarah blushed beet red. "I'm not, I just..it's...well-"

"We're just teasing, red." She shoved Sarah playfully. "Come on, let's get this party started." Jennifer slipped the bride-to-be sash around Sarah along with a plastic tiara with a lace veil attachment. "Now, we're ready."

"Alright, let the games begin." Courtney grabbed Sarah and sat her on the edge of the bed. "Okay, first game is a ring toss." Courtney set up a box on the coffee table. "Okay the rules are simple, throw a ring, if you land on a bottle you drink the bottle."

"The whole bottle?!"

"Oh yeah." Courtney giggled. "Alright, the bride to be gets to go first." Sarah looked at the other girls waiting for them to give up the ghost any second. Once she realized they weren't kidding, she tossed the small plastic doughnut ring, landing easily on the bottle. "Okay, Now you have to chug it in one go."

"I never chugged a beer before."

"You also never got married before." Eliza teased as she scooted next to Sarah. "Okay my turn."

Eliza tossed her plastic ring while Sarah chugged her first beer. It was nothing like champagne. Champagne was bubbly and elegant, beer was just..not. If it they were cars, champagne was a Lexus and beer was a Geo.

"Oh, my! That is foul."

"Hey the night is young, you gotta work your way up to the good stuff."

switch back to jill or stay with sarah?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)