More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by BiBiComte BiBiComte

What's next?

Small Talk

Rudy went up the splayed out mats and legs over the grass. A few swimsuit-clad men and women were playing and cohorting under the sun. Spotting his group, he strode toward them. He saw Deborah and Hannah chatting at the edge of the cemented area, just ahead of the BBQ Tom was in the middle of organizing.

"Man, I wish we could just take off our tops," Deborah suddenly laughed, fiddling with her top swimsuit cups.

Rudy gulped, freezing. His erection grew even harder. Her friend Hannah, meanwhile, just nodded.

"Totally agree, girl." She bit into a hotdog. "It's just, such a goo'vay. Coo-you sumare."

"And I got none of that." The two nubile women laughed as Hannah held her food in with a dainty knuckle. Their silent observer just hoped no one noticed his "Hello, My Name Is" bulge.

Rudy walked over to his friend Tom. He took a plate and grimaced at some of the weiners on the grill. One was still warming up, but some of the others looked a little burnt. One looked just right. Tom, thankfully, gave him the MVP before it got any blacker. Rudy fitted it into a bun and squirted parallel strings of mustard and ketchup across it. Like him, Tom seemed to overhear the ladies' conversation and grinned.

"Why don't you do it then, girls?" The usually composed Tom grinned, arms folded. "I wouldn't mind seeing some of those jugs."

, Rudy coughed up shredded wiener residue.

He watched as Deborah and Hannah smiled coyly at the other. Hannah's hands teased the knot of her stringed bikini.

"What, you mean these jugs?" Then Deborah, like a fallen angel, slipped her cups over her breasts and out from behind the fabric came her nipples and nice, firm boobs, into the guys' view. Those certainly counted as jugs.

"Whoo!" At one of the tables, Polly Heisenberg, the same Polly that slapped her now ex for looking at a girl's breasts in a strip club, threw her fist into the air. "Show those babies, girl!"

"Hey hey, don't leave me out of this!" grinned Hannah, untying her swimsuit top and letting her small but perky chest breathe the fresh salt air. She dangled her top in a sky-pointing hand. The two young women both held up their arms wiggling and jutting out their chests provocatively while the rest of the group hooted and hollered.

Rudy, meanwhile, was gaping.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)