More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Nemo of Utopia Nemo of Utopia

What Are The Daemonic Incursion Protocols?

Peace Through Superior Firepower...

Procter Louisa Jona Caliper has already pulled the alarm, the second it was clear I had summoned a demon she did her job and threw the fire alarm like switch marked "Daemonic Incursion". ALL the doors to the summoning chamber slammed open and one of the Campus S.W.A.T. teams is pouring in. There's enough firepower of assorted types aimed at me and 'Damian' to disintegrate your typical major corporate headquarters in a single salvo: I see lasers, missile launchers, sonic shockwave detonators; anything short of tactical nukes really...

Some people might be panicked by being at the center of the blast zone for this much ordinance, but I am perfectly calm, in fact its presence serves to steady me.

"Mister 'Damian Blankenship' of the Four-Hundred-Thirty-Eighth Layer: I have summoned you to be my familiar. You are correct that I didn't summon you deliberately, but as I have caught you instead of a Celestial creature, I will bind you to my service," I state calmly and begin finishing the incantations.

'Damian' chuckles, and walks forward to press his hands against the intangible barriers of the wards. "Would you rather have me as your Familiar, or your lover?" 'Damian' asks, rubbing his penis up against the intangible cylinder of which provides protection from him for the rest of the room... (For myself another barrier would hold him at bay, but it won't stop the Missiles, Bullets, Lasers, and Bombs that will instantly be fired if he escapes...)

"Damian, we will both die the second you get out of that summoning circle if I haven't bound you as my familiar. Yes, of course I want you, but I can't let you loose as a free agent, you MUST be bound ere we leave." I explain, licking my lips because my mouth has gone suddenly dry.

'Damian' stops interacting with the barrier, and looks at me strangely. "You want me as both Familiar and Lover?" he asks.

I swallow hard. "Yes," I reply and go back to the incantations.

"I accept," he states, but I say nothing.


When the incantations are complete both diagrams flare pink for a second, then vanish in a puff of pink smoke. A spiky glowing pink rune appears over Damian's head between his horns, and he steps through the barrier of the summoning circle. I walk off of the summoning stage, my newly bound 'familiar' following after, and am barely surprised to feel a big finger and thumb pinch my butt... Procter Louisa Jona Caliper is taking notes on her clipboard and the security forces are standing down, but...

Did I Pass The Final Exam...?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)