More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Zone13 Zone13

Should you play with her toys, wake her up, or leave the room?

Wake Her Up

Trying to resist the idea of taking advantage of your sister in her sleep you decide to just get it over with. You walk up to your sleeping sister and poked her face. There was no response. You then tried to shake her shoulders and nothing happenned. Getting a little annoyed you decided to be more aggresive. You horny side getting to you, you began to poke around your sister's huge breast. With a finger it just seemed to sink in no problem, your finger being pushed back by the large knockers. Smiling like an idiot you decided to push your luck and began to play with her areola by circling around them. You then moved along to the nipples themselves. Taking one in each hand you played with them by first poking them in then pinching them. Rubbing both of them together, they got hard and you stretched them out some more and released to watch the breast bounce. Than taking both of her breast in each hand you then began to roughly foddle them.

"So enjoying yourself", you sister suddenly said smiling at you.

Do you fess up or try to bluff out?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)