More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Zone13 Zone13

Should you get out for a quicky in the bathroom, stay and wake your mom up, grow a bigger pair of balls and keep playing?

Quickie In The Bathroom

You know that your mother would not appreciate you having a boner in her room so you walk out as quietly as possible. Heading towards the bathroom you open up the door and shut it behind you.

Pulling out your rod on the toilet, you began to stroke yourself gently thinking about your mother's ass and how good it would feel rubbing one off between those cheeks. You know that it's wrong to think that way about your mom but she has such a fine booty. Not only does she have a pair of fine assets, but also a big pair of tits as well. Just thinking about them, you think about getting a breast job with your shaft shoved between her breast as she sucks your tip off. As she rolls her tongue around your glands, sticking her tongue underneath your foreskin, trying to get the whole thing in her mouth, then moving her breast to the side to deepthroat your whole dick, then swallowing your cum as she sucks your dick clean.

Your fantasy is interrupted when the door suddenly swings open with your mom walking in, with your dick still hard in your hands. Then you look up and see that she's sleep walking again.

Does she take a shower, pee, or brush teeth?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)