More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by Zone13 Zone13

Should you speak to her in her sleep or slip out before you get caught?

Slip Out

You decide to slip out of your sister's bed without getting caught. Wiggling a little, your sister's leg gave you one last run before you got out of her hold. Once more standing over her bed, you briskly shake her to wake her up.

"Uhh..., what time is it?" your sister said.

"Time to get up, let's go," you replied. You then bailed out of the room and headed towards the bathroom to get rid of your morning wood. After shutting the door you quickly sat on the toilet and began to jack off your raging boner. With a 9 inch boner you had a lot to work with. Stocking it gently, you think back to what could have been. Having Lily's hand jerk you off instead of your own would have felt so much better. But why stop at her hands? Why stop with just her hands. Applying the counter top hand soap to both your hands, you imagine that it was Lily's mouth that you were doing.

"Yeah girl, take it deeper, that's it take your whole brother's dick inside your mouth. You know you want it," you said as you jerked yourself off. Reaching your climax, you began to call out her name, "Lily, Lily, Lily".

Right when you were about to cum you heard a knock on the door. "Bro are you okay in there? I'm coming in".

Should you quickly cover up or let it all hang out?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)