More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by superman07 superman07

To the beach, breakfast, see who's calling you, or something else?

Head to the Beach

No point in delaying you might as well get a jump on the day. If you were lucky maybe you'd see a couple of your old acquaintances. The trip there was short and to the point and for a moment you just soaked in the view. If the view from the hotel was amazing actually being on the ground of it was even better.

The tents had already been set up so you made your way over to your familiar domain. It may not sound important but make-up was still a crucial part of these shoots. As far as you were concerned you were making gorgeous women look unearthly. It really was unfair to any average girl you encountered in your day to day life. As you started to get set up you couldn't help but wonder who you were going to work with first on that day. And you briefly wondered if you should've paid closer attention to the call sheet.

Hearing the tent flap open you stopped your thought process and glanced over to see who it was. Perhaps you were already going to meet your first customer of the day.

Who's first on the day?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)