Shemale submission

Shemale abducts guy and has her way with him

Chapter 1 by wendals wendals

You wake up with your head throbbing like you've been hit over the head with a bat and you can barely see as you struggle to open your eyes.

After a minute or two your vision slightly clears up and you notice that you're in a bedroom, your arms and legs are tied to the bedposts and you're dressed in nothing but a pair of pink panties.

You scream out for help but nobody answers. You hear footsteps outside and then the door opens. In steps the most beautiful blonde babe you have ever laid eyes on. He golden hair flowed down her shoulders as she stood, wearing absolutely nothing. You eyes glance down her beautiful round breasts until you reach where her pussy should be. Instead you see a 9" monster cock hanging between her legs

She slowly walks over to you and sits next to you on the bed,
"So, do you remember me?" she asks softly. You shake your head.
"You don't remember the bar we were in last night?". Your memory slowly begins to come back with vague images.
"You don't remember trying to spike me drink? She asked, this time with a angry tone.
"Well, before you had a chance too I spiked yours and now I'm going to teach you a lesson. You guys think you can just fuck anybody you like. Well, now its my turn"

She set up a tripod and on it she placed a camera faced at the bed. "I'm going to film this event and put it all over the internet to make an example of you. You're going to do whatever I say, no matter what it is if you want to leave here. Got that?"
You nod your head

"First off, I'm going to be nice and allow you to choose what outfit you get to wear"
She points to three costumes. The first one is a skimpy schoolgirl costume complete with short skirt and knee high socks. The second is a cheerleader costume with a tiny red skirt and pom poms. The third is a Pink fairy costume with pink gown, tiara and a magic wand.
You gulp as she makes you choose one

Which do you choose?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)