More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Mapron01 Mapron01

What's next?

Presidencial Transfer Ceremony

It was the day everyone was waiting for. The cameras were set and most of the nation was at their TVs or computers. It was time for the Transfer Humiliation Ceremony, one of the most beloved and important in the US.

You may ask what the Transfer Humiliation Ceremony is. A major part of the national Constitution, it is the ceremony that takes place when a female president transfers power to a male one. During this ceremony, the new president got to humiliate the previous one in live TV, before the entire nation, in any way he desired. The reason was to give the new president a gift to mark their victory, as well as entretain the population. In the beginings of the nation, it was done in an outdoors stage that anyone could go to to watch the ceremony, but now TV and the internet allowed the entire nation to witness it from the comfort of their beds or sofas.

Amanda Rodriguez sat before the cameras, dressed in a smart but tight suit. She could quite clearly not contain her excitement over the prospect of being humiliated. It had become a well-known fact the 28-year old Latina lady loved being humiliated, and in one notable incident, stopped a political crisis by letting a dictator have her as a fuck toy for a whole week.

The man who would humiliate her would be Anthony Learmount, a 32-year old man with quite a reputation for humiliating women. This was part of the reason for her excitement. Soon enough, he walked in, wearing a formal suit, and stood right next to her. The ceremony would now begin.

How does the Ceremony start?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)